Our Enemy Ch.15

Thanks to AsianPear I'll try to update my stories a bit more through out the weeks. Hopefully like this story twice a week, Fridays and Saturdays, and the The Curse I Carry, Sundays!

Frank POV

I couldn't believe it. Reyna was here? Why? I looked over at Hazel, she had this look as though she was deep in thought. Who knew what she was thinking.

And Reyna was Ravenclaw. Good for her!

"Ok everyone! You can all go back to your classes and whatnot." Professor McGonagall said shooing us off with her hands.

I nudged Hazel and took her hand leading her down the crowded hallways, to the Ravenclaw common room.

Once we got there we ran into someone on our way there. "Umm... Sorry! Didn't see you there!" I said holding my hand out. But truth be told I saw no one.

Then I saw a 3 pairs of feet. "Excuse me! But I believe you should take off that invisibility cloak." Hazel said looking down a the shoes.

I heard a few mumbles, curses, and grumbles. "Uhh... Hey Frank." Ron said looking at the floor.

Then I saw 2 other people getting up and turning around. It was Hermione and Harry. "Oh... Sorry about that Frank." Harry said shaking his head.

"Really? Exactly what were you guys doing outside the Ravenclaw common room? Spying? I don't suppose you mind tell me." Hazel ejected.

"Well... We were.... Uhh... Spying." Hermione admitted. "Uh-hu. Why?" Hazel asked. "We wanted to see where Leo, Jason, and Percy where hurried off to..." Harry said.

"What did you hear?" I asked. "Stuff about Gaea, Kronos, and Voldemort." Ron answered. "Whatever you heard here stays here. If anyone finds out it will cause havoc. If you say anything. Or if anyone finds out anything about this, you're paying for it." I said dead serious.

Hermione looked at me and nodded. "Got it Frank." "Good. Now go off." I said. I looked behind me and saw the others approaching.

"Hey Frank, Hazel." Percy said waving. I nodded over to him. "Let's go in." Annabeth said then saying the password.

Once inside and doubling checking that no one was here we all sat down.

"Guys I think I know the answer." Reyna and Annabeth said at the same time. "Creepy..." I heard Leo mutter under his breath.

"Shut up Leo!" They scowled at the same time. "Yeesh!" Leo muttered holding his hands up in surrender.

"You have the honor Reyna." Annabeth said nodding her head. "Thanks. But, the enemy I believe to have reawaken Gaea is the Tartarus." There was a collective gasp are the room. By that, I mean Leo.

Annabeth nodded her head, "he's the only enemy who holds the power to awaken any of our old enemies, with them kind of being in league with Tartarus, we haven't defeated him yet, and he hates us."

"It all makes sense. Tartarus wants to get back at us! For being us! Let's show him!" Percy exclaimed. "Percy. We have to plan first." Annabeth explained to Percy.

"Fine." He agreed. "But we'll get to kick some serious booty!" Leo yelled.
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬
Bonjour ! Je suis la fille ! Lol I don't know why I'm typing in French! I just did! I practically said 'hello! I am a girl!' and I don't know why! But anyway, another update tomorrow! Special next week! And yeah! Yeaaaaaa! Next special will be 600 views! Bye! Ilysm!

QOTD: Who's your favorite Harry Potter and Percy Jackson character?
AA: Ginny Weasly and Annabeth Chase

Rainbow_Orca_Girl🎨🐬