Fluff it, or Plan it Ch.20 <(•«•)>

Hey guys! Nice to write! This will be edited and predone! Ily! Hehe! Surprise chapter!

Percy POV

Well... April Fools went... Alright... I guess. I'd practically got mega pranked by everyone in the school, after I'd told them I was the one who invited the prankers over.

But anyway, I'm on free time now! Hurray! And... Big surprise, I'm bored. I have nothing to do but, I donno? Study?

But it's boring! Since I'm take the extra 2 classes (Annabeth forced me to) I only get 1 hour of free time! I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, and Apparition. Both interesting classes.

I wanted to do something with Harry, Ron, Jason, Leo, or even Hermione! But, noooo! Leo was building a machine of some sort, and the others were hanging out with their girlfriends or boyfriends. But wait, why shouldn't I?

I still had free time for another hour and what not. So, why not see Annabeth? I believe she's on her break as well right now. I'm gonna pay her a visit!

I walked down the halls avoiding people along the way, until I bumped into a certain blonde. "Hey Annabeth!" I smile looking down at her.

"Hey Perce." She greeted me, taking my hand and pulling herself up. "Heya!" "What are you up to?" She asked shaking her head.

"I was wondering if you could-" then, and of course, I got interrupted! "Percy, Annabeth." A voice hissed. I recognized it as the one and only Ginny Wesley. She snatched my hand and dragged me and Annabeth down a passage way. Which I had yet to explore during my free time.

"Yes Ginny?" I asked wondering why all our friends were here. "We need to plan." She immediately said as though that explains it all. "Guys, we have no idea when our enemies –Gaea and Tartarus– will strike! We need to ready at any moment (like the minute men in the American Revolution)." She warned us. "Who knows when Gaea and Tartarus could strike! We need to have everyone –in this school– in top notch shape by the end of this month. But every better, next week. Guys, we can't just sit around and wait like, 'Well, these bad guys won't strike till later. We have time to lay around and relax.' No we don't! We have to start now! There's no way we'll be ready if they strike soon, and we're not ready. Our opponents won't stand around and wait as we say, 'oh. We forgot to practice. Can you let us practice so you don't bet our butts?' They won't do that. We have start a plan." She explained.

Nico nodded. "She's right, if we don't start now, our enemies could defeat us easily." We all nodded in agreement. "So... What's the next plan in action?" I wondered aloud. "Seaweed Brain." Annabeth muttered under her breath.

"Ok. So first, we have to train everybody. Have them sharpen skills they didn't know they had. Like learn how to use a bow and arrow, learn to fight/throw a dagger, fight with sword, or a spear! Chiron, Percy, me, Frank, and Jason could do that." Annabeth noted.

Then added, "we have to make sure they've got speed and good reflexes. Me, Piper, and Reyna could do that. But, still, there's so many titles I could say I can't name them all. But still, we all have job. Let's train these wizards!"
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬
547 words
Heyo! Not much to say. Anyways, bye! Ilysm!
QOTD: What Country Would You Like To Go To
AA: Europe
Le_Rainbow_Orca🇫🇷🎨🐬

~Edited