Can We Spy On The 7? Ch.7

Hey guys!! Another chapter!! Yea!! So yep! Love y'all, as usual!!

Ron POV

Hermione was lying to me! She did like him. That Percy Jackson guy. I'll get to her later though.

"Hey Percy! Where you going?" I asked him. He turned. "Annabeth." He answered. "That Ravenclaw?" Then I immediately regretted it. I forgot they were dating. "Yes. Now bye. We have a meeting there." Percy said as he got out.

"Ron! You don't need to be so nosy." Hermione snapped. "Says the one who is." "Grr..." She grumbled. "Guys! You've been at this for days. Can you please stop." Harry said obviously annoyed.

"It was him." Hermione snapped immediately. "Nu-uh! It was you Hermione." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "No." I accidentally said. "Dang it!" "Please be quiet!" Jason snapped stepping into the room. "Yes. It hurts my ears." Leo agreed. I rolled my eyes. "It was even Hermione's fault." I said blaming her.

"I'm not going to respond!" Hermione snapped shutting her book and going to the girl's dormitory. "Humph!" I complained. "Hey. Anyone know where Percy went? He said he'd go with us to the meeting." Jason said. "Oh. He just left." Harry answered.

"He said he would wait!" Leo snapped. "We can get him later Leo. Come on." Jason agreed. Then they were off.

"Wow." I said. "Yes. Ok well, do you guys know what they are going to do in that meeting?" Harry asked as he noticed Hermione walking in. "No. And nor would I like to know." She said. "Come on Hermione! It'll be fun." "Last time. No." "Hermione!! Let's go! We won't get caught!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Ron. For the last time NO!!" She shouted angrily at me.

"You know what. I'm starting to wish I'd never brought out that question." Harry said regretting it. "Really Harry? It'll be so fun!! Come on! Hermione doesn't want to go, so we can go together! Without Hermione." I reasoned.

"Humph! Fine! If you really wanted it that bad. I'll come. There. You happy now?" She snapped annoyed. "I'm always happy though." I replied. "Grrr..." She growled. "Eh eh eh! You agreed. You're coming. To bad."

"Ok. I'm going to go. You guys can stay and argue all you want. But I'm going. With or without you." Harry said.

"Well I'm coming. Hermione, are you?" I asked. "Yes." She sighed. "Well, Harry. We'll need the invisibility cloak. Time to bring back the old."
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Well guys, that's it! It's short. Sorry about that. And late. Really sorry. I was busy yesterday since I went to Easton with a friend.
Well yeah. But, it's better late then never. Am I right? Well anyways, I love you so so so much. Stay cool!

The~Great~Orca 🐬🐳