What The Hades?? Ch.25

Thank you so so much kass_kass2003 for commenting, voting, and saying positive stuff! It meant the world going through your supportive comments. So this chapter, is dedicated to you kass_kass2003 !

Reyna POV

This was it. We were finally going to go to war. Well, soon anyway. I was walking around the grounds on my own.

I sigh and stare up at the starry sky. I had volunteered to patrol the area. I was patrolling the north side of the castle. The entrance. Annabeth was patrolling the west side, Harry was patrolling the east side, and Hermione the south.

McGonagall had only enabled this because of the threats and because she had a handful of teachers keeping an on us.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. Or, slithering. "I hear you! Come out and face me!" I called out into the darkness.

"Ssstop. Come clossser child. I have ssssomething sssspecial for you." It hissed. I shook my head and brought out my sword (or did she have a dagger??) and charged toward where I had heard the slithering.

"Lumos," I whispered getting light to help me see, then quickly realizing that was stupid as it would help my enemies see better and said, "nox." Unlighting my wand. There had been a Scythian Dracanae and a hellhound along with it.

I knew better than to shine my light straight out, so quickly using a cutting spell, I cut a piece of my clothing and double folded it over my wand then resaid, "lumos." There was a very faint light coming from my wand.

Just enough for me to see what I wanted to see. Knowing where to aim, I focused my wand on the Scythian Dracanae, then yelled, "stupefy!" Hitting it, then the hellhound as it was to surprised to actually move and hit me.

Knowing I only had a few seconds before they both unfroze, I drove my sword right through the monster's heart then have the hellhound the same fate.

I stared at the pile of monster dust then kicked it into different places just incase Gaea was awake.

Then I turned around to go back to my spot when I saw a man. I opened my mouth to shout for the others that there was an intruder, but he said, "mufflo," (spelling??) then, "silenco,"(spelling??) and I suddenly couldn't talk.

"Ahhh.... That's better. Now no one will hear us." His voice sounded of a hiss. My eyes widened. I was being cornered by the worlds' darkest wizard of all times.

"Now that's proper fear." He whispered. I wanted to ask 'what he was doing, why he needed me, and what was going on!' But couldn't because of that silencing spell.

Then suddenly I felt a very uncomfortable feeling as though I was being twisted through space. Then suddenly it stopped leaving me very dizzy.

"I have the girl." Voldemort whispered. "What do you want with me?" I asked him.

"Hmm? What do I want with you? Ohhh..... Why you will be very essential."
Word count: 462
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬
Hiiii! Sorry it's short. But I dedicate this chapter to kass_kass2003 who gave me the idea. Thank you so so so much yet again kass_kass2003 . Your kind comments made my day today! And guys, we 1k a while ago, and we still need to do the special! If you have an idea for the special, go ahead and PM me. Don't put it in the comment section since some people will read it and the it'll get spoiled. 1k SPECIAL IDEAS PM ME PLEASE.
QOTD: What's your most recent fandom?
AA: Fairytail
The~Thankful~Orca 🐬🐳