Training! Ch.21

I drew this picture like, a week ago or something. I've been obsessed with werewolves ever since Aphmau posted that one episode. Anyway, this is dedicated to Harrypotterforever76 for voting on my story a bunch! Then, @AllieDavis16 for adding my story to maybe, @xxrainfalls_ for following  me, @Owl_City22 for adding my story to Demigod and Wizard,  @slm2002 for adding my story to Demigod, and @DhananjoyBhattacharj for voting. Thank you all so much! That meant the world to me!
Hazel POV

Anyways, after our short meeting, we made an arrangement to go tell Professor McGonagall about the training sessions we needed to do.

"So, if I get this clearly, you want 4th - 7th years to participate in training for our.... -Ah, arising enemies?" She noted.

We all nodded. "Normally, I wouldn't allow this. But, it is enabled. I shall allow it. Now, when will this take place?" She questioned.

"Umm... During Defence Against the Dark Arts. The schedules will go along normally, except 1 or 2 of us will be there supervising the students." Nico explained. I nodded.

"Ok. So, when does this start?" Professor asked. "We're starting tomorrow morning." I answered. "Me and Nico will start, then it'll go on and on." I answered her.

"I understand." She agreed nodding. "You are dismissed." She announced waving her hand.

*Tomorrow Morning At the Dining Hall*

Quickly, I ate my breakfast and quick walked to the Slytherin table to get Nico. As I walked over to him, people gave me odd glances, but I waved them off.

I nudged Nico when I reached the Slytherin table. "Setting up?" He asked. "Setting up." "Hey! Leviquse!" Malfoy called. "Hmm? Yes Malfoy?" I answered politely.

"Hufflepuffs stink." Tears rose in my eyes and I stormed off to the Defence Against the Dark Arts room. But not before I heard Nico yelling some unflattering words to Malfoy, and punch him.

When Nico had caught up me I smiled at him and said, "thanks." "No problem. No one disses my sister." He said. "Thank you though. And let's setup now."

"Hey Chrion." Me and Nico said. "Ah. Hello children." He said. "Here to setup?" He asked.

"Yep!" I exclaimed. "What's the lesson for today Chiron? Nico asked him. "Since it's you 2, I want to focus on what you're best at." He said.

"I'm good with horses. Which could mean pegasi riding. I'm also good with a Sparta, and the mist." I noted.

"I'm good with raising the dead." Nico jokingly volunteered. "And I'm good with healing." Said the one and only, Will Solace.

"Why. Are you here?" Nico grumbling. "Well, from what I here, there's going to be a fight soon, so I came out here to help. And, why can't I see my boyfriend?" Will explained kissing Nico. (There you go Solangelo shippers. There you go.)

"Whatever." Nico said. "Anyways, what are we dong Chiron?" Will asked Chiron. "Training these wizards. I'm putting Hazel in charge of Magic, Nico in charge of __________, (guys I don't know. Somebody say a suggestion on what Nico should do. First suggestion I get, I do.) and you Will, can do healing, doctoring, you know all that good stuff. I'll teach archery." Chiron noted.

"Then Piper and Jason, Reyna and Frank, Ginny and Harry, Ron and Hermione, Neville and Luna, then just Leo." (Remember Leo, we love you!) "Yep. That just about sums it up." Chiron agreed. "Let's start setting up!" I cheered.

Time skip till after they set up

The first house was just now filling in. It was the Hufflepuffs. "Hey Hazel!" Squealed Elizabeth a small Hufflepuff first year.

"Hey Eliza!" I smile back waving. She smiled even brighter.

"Ok Hufflepuffs. May I have the 3rd years and under over by me." I call waving at them. All of them came over to me and Nico who were teaming up for the day.

"Who's he?" A 3rd year asked pointing at Nico. "Oh. Introductions! I almost forgot! Anyway, as most of you know, I'm Haz-"

"What are they doing?!" A 3rd year yelled in surprise. "Umm...." I muttered. "What they're playing with swords!" Another one exploded. "I'm telling Professor Sprout!" Another tattled. "Guys calm down." Nico commanded calming them down.

"OK. Guys they're using swords for.... Ummm.... Things that cannot be named." I filled in. "Ahhhh!" A first year shrieked. "Is Voldemort back!!" They continued to shriek.

"No! Be quiet." Nico fibbed gritting his teeth. Everyone quieted down. "No. Voldemort is not back. He was gone last year. Remember." I said sweetly. Most of them calmed down. But I imagined 3rd years weren't fully convinced.

"Now. As I was saying, I'm Hazel and this my brother Nico." I say nodding my head towards Nico. Nico simply put a hand up. "Now, we'll be focusing on something else. So you can turn around and forget about them." I continue.

Then all nod and we retreat to doing normal Defence Against the Dark Arts stuff.
Word Count:707

Hi. Long time I haven't written. That's because we're flipping finally on our final copies for our American Revolution carp. I've finally, completely, finished! But, so you see my older brother, is rereading the Harry Potter series. Then, so am I. And I'm trying to beat him. We're both on the 4th book, and my brother's 3 years older than me! Yet, I'm getting there! I'll catch you all later! Bye!

Aren't-I-Great?