Filler Ch.16

Nico POV

Our enemy was Tartarus. Now that I think about it, it wasn't that much of a surprise. I mean, he hates us, we haven't defeated him, and he's with Gaea. Makes sense.

"Soooo... What are going to do for the time being?" Percy asked. Leo shrugged. "Hey Reyna! I could tell you about Hogwarts since you just joined." I volunteered.

"Yeah! All of us could do that." Leo sneered. "Oook..." I said. "Anyways, there's four houses, Gryffindor where the brave go, Percy, Jason, and Leo are in Gryffindor. Ravenclaw is where the smart go, Annabeth, Piper, and you are in there. Hufflepuff where the loyal go, Frank and Hazel are in Hufflepuff. Then Slytherin, where the cunning go, I'm in that house." I explained.

"Got it." Reyna answered nodding her head. "So, how do we plan to stop Tartarus?" Jason wondered. "I know a few people who can help." Hazel said. "Let's go get 'em then!" Leo cheered pumping his fist in the air.

"You know it!" Percy shouted in agreement!
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬
Hello guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I had no inspiration. But this is like the shortest chapter I've ever written! Only at 169 not including the Nico POV or the A/N. I'm sorry! But ily guys! Bye!

Rainbow_Orca_Girl🎨🐬