Chapter 28

The next morning I wake up with Todd right beside me, but still no Jade. "Hey," I hiss, shaking him, "wake up. Where's Jade? Hey, asshole, where's Jade?" He sits up and looks at me sleepily. I glare at him, "Where is Jade?" A sleepy grin slowly crosses his smug face. He chuckles and answers, "Across the hall. She thought she could deny me, so I tied her to the bed so she'll see that I can have her whenever I want and there's nothing she can do about it." I shake my head angrily and roll back over. I scoot as far away from him as I can.

Calm down. If you do anything you'll be in the same place as Jade or worse. A small pain races across my back reminding me of what could happen. He continues, agging it on, "At least you don't have to be taught anymore. You already know who's in charge, and you like it." He mocks, "You know you like it. From the first time you saw me, when you ran into me, I saw that look. You wanted it," he whispers in my ear. You're really pushing it this morning aren't you? I roll my eyes.

"But the thing is," he trails his lips down the side of my neck from my ear, "is now that you have me," he trails his hand down my side and pushes himself up against me, I pull away quickly, "you pretend you don't want me." He pulls me. Back up against him. He's gonna make me have sex with him first thing in the morning isn't he? Of course. I'm too tired for this. By now he's wide awake, but I'm still a little dazed from sleep. "Come on Sheri," he mumbles and starts to play with the strings of my corset. I give in and roll over to face him.

He smashes his lips against mine, violently locking our tongues. He pushes himself against me. Of course all he has on is boxers, go figure. Before I can protest or even comprehend what's happening, he has me undressed and is sitting on top of me. Now I'm wide awake. He looks over my body, deciding where to start. He asks with a devious smirk, "Does morning sex sound good to you?" I ignore the question. It does, but not with you, douchebag. He runs his finger down my stomach to my lower half. He shoves a finger in and I gasp. Keep it together. You don't like it. You don't like him. "So now how does morning sex sound now?" He asks rhetorically, knowing the answer. He shoves his finger in again a few more times, causing me to moan and grip the sheets. I'm such a weak bitch. I like it. I can't help it. I have to have him. He stops again, "I'll take that as a yes." He snickers and takes his lips to mine.

He keeps fingering me. I moan louder. He grins. "Todd," I moan and cum all over his hand. There. You got what you wanted. Leave me alone. I know he's not finished. He wants more. He'll always want more, he doesn't know when to quit. He enjoys watching me unravel at his touch. I'm not gonna lie, he's very good at what he does. I hate him, and I hate to admit it, but I love his touch. Oh, it feels so good.