Chapter 3

"Week 3 & 4"

~~ Y/N's POV ~~

I groan as I roll over in my bed making myself more tangled in the sheets. I look over at the clock on my beside table and see that it is close to ten o'clock already. For the past week or so I have been feeling sick with being nauseated, constantly dizzy, and running a fever and have not gone to school at all beside the first day that I was sick. I decided that I would try and push through it and go to school and that ended up with me throwing up and going to the nurse's office feeling dizzy and running a slight fever.

Appa wasn't to happy that I got sick because he knew that either himself or eomma would have to stay home and tend to me. Luckily the right cards were pulled and eomma has stayed home to help me instead of appa. If appa stayed home you could have added a headache right along the list of my symptoms.

I feel this rumbling feeling in my stomach and I quickly get up and run myself over to the bathroom and straight to the toilet to throw up. Once I'm done throwing up everything that I ate the night before I wipe my hand across of my mouth, this is honestly the most disgusting thing ever.

I flush the toilet and walk over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my hands. I don't get sick the often in the year so when I do I usually get hit by a truck because of how sick I am. So hopefully this is one of those times where I'm sick for a good two weeks then not sick again for a while.

I finish getting myself ready for the day and make my way downstairs. I hear the television on, meaning eomma is in the living room," Good morning eomma"

"Oh good morning Y/N ah, are you feeling better this morning?" she asks while setting the book she is reading down on the coffee table.

" Kind of, I don't think I'm running a fever, but I just threw up" I state grabbing onto my right arm.

"I see, are you still dizzy?" she asks while walking up to me then placing her hand on my head to see if I have a fever.

"Not right now" I say.

She nods her head," I still think that your father and I should have taken you to the doctors but oh well, as your father said you would come through it eventually."

I let out a sigh and scratch the back of my neck," Yeah I came through it all right."

Just then a ding goes off in the room and eomma takes her phone out of her pocket," Oh dear" she sighs.

"What is it?" I ask full of curiosity.

She takes a couple of seconds to respond to the person then looks up at me," It's your father and he's saying that there will be a meeting tonight."

"Do I have to attend?" I ask.

Another ding goes off and she replies to the text once again then looks back up at me," Yes yes you do."

"Oh how nice. Can I just continue to be sick eomma? I don't really want to attend" I sigh.

"Honey it's not up to me it's up to your father, he is the one that wants you to go. If it was up to me I would let you choose whether or not you wanted to attend" she states as she cups my chin with her hand.

Well, at least I know now that it's just appa making me attend all these meetings and that eomma would leave me be. "So when is it, later on, tonight or in a couple of hours?" I ask.

"I'm not to sure, but I'll let you know once I find out okay. Just go rest for now" she says as she kisses my forehead and then walks away.

I let out a sigh as I flop down onto the couch, what a great combo of not feeling well and having to attend one of these meetings, it must be just my luck.