END

~ Y/N's POV~

(A/N: I feel like this is how Taekwan would look like)

"Yah Kwannie! Don't eat the dirt!" I yell watching over the small boy playing in the dirt.

"But eomma! I made a dirt cake! See it looks yummy!" Taekwan responds pointing to the mound of dirt in front of him.

"I know but honey it's pretending, don't eat it that's yucky. We have a real cake inside for you for your birthday. Do you want that cake?" I ask him.

He shakes his head in response as a small ball of fluff runs over in his direction, "Tannie! Do you want a dirt cake?"

"No! Kwannie, do not give Yeontan dirt" a stern voice calls out making Taekwan drop the dirt that was in his hands.

"Daddy!" Taekwan shrieks as he runs over to Taehyung colliding into his leg, holding on to it tightly. Taehyung chuckles as he pries Taekwan off of his leg and lifts him up into his arms," Hi buddy, hows the birthday boy doing?"

"Good!" he replies flashing a smile that resembles his father. "That's good, how about you take tannie inside and we get ready to sing happy birthday to you, how does that sound?" Taehyung asks.

Taekwan nods his head before getting put back on the ground calling Yeontan as he walks back inside of the house.

"Aish who knew a four-year-old would be this much work" Tae laughs he helps me up from off of the bench. "We definitely know who he takes after for sure," I say, slightly jabbing his side.

"You just better hope that munchkin doesn't take after me too then" he laughs.

"Speaking of her, where is she?" I ask looking around the yard and peering into the house where the rest of the party guests are. "I'm pretty sure Jungkook and Seoin have her like always" he states before entering back into the house. I follow his lead walking through the collection of people at the party.

We walk toward the living room to see Kook sitting on the couch gentle bouncing Taeguk up and down on his lap causing her to squeal out in delight with Seoin sitting beside him. "Hey hyung! Guek is doing fine" he reassures, keeping her steady on his lap causing her to start to whine.

 "Hey hyung! Guek is doing fine" he reassures, keeping her steady on his lap causing her to start to whine