Chapter 13

Week 14

~ Y/N's POV ~

Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I walk down the stairs as I hear the doorbell ring," Y/N, Taehyung is here!"

"I'll get it" I shout.

I walk to the door and open it to see Taehyung standing with flowers in his hands with a nervous smile on his face," What is that for?"

" For you, because why not" he shrugs after handing them to me.

I inhale the scent and deeply exhale," Wow they smell amazing!"

I feel a hand on a hand on my shoulder," Hello there Taehyung"

" Hello, Mrs. Lee" he bows.

She dismissively waves her hand," No need to be so formal around me, Taehyung. What are those Y/N?"

"Oh, Taehyung brought me flowers" I say extending the bouquet out to her. She takes them before smelling them," These smell nice. I'll go put these in a vase. You two go have fun and be safe."

I pull her into a hug before backing away," Ne, eomma. I'll be back home in a couple of hours."

Taehyung and I both walk down the steps reaching the front gate, turning to wave be to eomma. After she closes the door behind her, we continue on our way to our destination, which I have no idea where that is. He wraps his hand around mine before turning to look at me with a smile as we walk down the street," What, why are you looking at me like that?"

" Just taking in how beautiful you look" he gushed.

I feel my cheeks start to get warm and I use my other hand to cover my face," It's just a simple dress, and besides I thought I should wear all my nice clothes before I have to get bigger ones."

"Well, either way, no matter what you wear or how big you get, I will still think you are beautiful."

I playfully hit his arm," Ouch what was that for?"

"For making me feel what I'm feeling" I laugh.

He shakes his head," You are so weird." I stick my tongue out at him, "Not as weird as you"

We continue our ridiculous banter until we reach this small little cafe. We order some caramel macchiatos before taking our seats. Taehyung pulls a chair out and gestures for me to sit down," After you."

Gladly taking up his offer I sit down in the chair and he pushes me in," Thanks." He shoots me a smile before sitting down across from me before sipping on his coffee," Are you feeling any better this week?"

I shake my head," Not at all, I've been getting morning sickness at night... Wait does that make sense?" I laugh.

"It's morning night sickness" he agrees with a playful smile. "Exactly, but besides the growing bump, I'm perfectly fine" I reply while running my hand over my small bump.

"Maybe you will expand to be the size of a blimp!" He exclaims.

"Oh, because that's totally attractive" I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on, imagine how cool that's going to be!"

"Cool for who? You may be. But for me? Definitely not going to be fun" I state.

"Fine, I'll just be the one to have fun with our little boy or girl" he smiles," Speaking of gender, when do we find out?"

"Well according to the doctors, we could find out as soon as the next appointment which should be in a couple of weeks or so" I state," Why do you want to the gender?" He shrugs shoulders while sipping on his drink," If you want to know then yeah. But if you want to keep it a secret until he or she is born that's fine by me."

I run my hand over my tiny bump," I guess time will tell." A goofy grin flashes across Taehyung face as he looks at me," what's the face for?"

"What happens if there are twins?" He asks while raising an eyebrow. I choke on air and cough to try and clear my throat, "What, why would you want that?"

"Double trouble" he winks. I roll my eyes," Not that it matters anyway, we know there's only one. Heck there better only be one."

"You never know sometimes doctors screw up and only think there's one" he shrugs. I playfully hit him," well let's hope that is not the case with me."

A smile grows on his face," Why? I think it would be cute if there was two of them."

"Maybe, but no. One should be more than enough for now" I laugh.

"Yeah, you're right. If there was two of them I would pay much attention to you and only to them. If there's only one I can split my love more equally" he laughs.

I shake my head as he continues to laugh, this guy. He can act like such an adult but be a child at the same time. Either way, I still think that he will make a good dad.

A/N: It's been a good while since I updated but I'm back! Hope you enjoy the filler chapter even though it's on the shorter side (: