Chapter 9

"Week 9"

~ Y/N's POV ~

I fix my hair as I walk away from my mirror and make my way downstairs to get ready to leave. I decided because we have a week long holiday that I decided to take Taehyung up on his offer to join him and his friends. By now most of the bruises appa left before he left are all faded, but the never ending growing human inside of me is making it harder and harder for me to conceal my stomach for much longer. I don't even quite know how far into this I am, but I feel freaking huge. I can only imagine what I'm going to feel like in the future.

I reach downstairs and hear the clattering of dishes coming from the kitchen that eomma must be cleaning from breakfast earlier this morning. Since last week I'm not really sure where eomma lies with the whole situation. I feel like she is supportive, but I also feel like appa is a reason on why she is thinking about it more, seeing how he left in a storm full of anger.

I slip my bag over my shoulder and silently make my way out of the house. I close the front door behind me with a soft click. "Hey you ready to go?" A familiar voice calls out behind of me.

I turn around to be greeted by Taehyung," Yup, as ready as I can ever be."

"So how was your mom about you coming with me?" he asks as we start off down the road.

" She's okay with it I guess. She's far more supportive than appa. As long as I'm safe I guess" I shrug my shoulders.

"So where are we going?"

"The usual area, we mostly go to this park so we don't look so suspicious around town" he answers.

"Suspicious? What would people be suspicious about?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders," I find it funny, but some people find a group of seven boys really intimidating."

"Well how far is this park?"

"Not that far, but on the way back, I'll ask if one of the hyungs can drop you off at home, so you don't have to walk back" he states.

After a nice walk in a cool breeze, we finally reach the park. Out in the distance, I notice a bunch of other boys sitting out in the grass by the playground where children are running around.

"Hyungs!" Taehyung shouts as he waves his hands.

Some of the boys from the group wave back as we walk toward the blanket they are sitting on.

We approach the blanket and instantly I'm greeted by everyone. Jimin and Jungkook casually wave to me as they sit on the blanket as the other four stand up to greet me. "Ah so you are the girl that our dear Taehyung has been talking about"  A guy with black hair says," I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you."

I quickly bow to him and the rest of the boys," I'm Lee Y/N."

"Lee Y/N, nice to meet you I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin" he says with a smile.

"Kim Namjoon" Namjoon smiles.

"Last but not least is me! I'm Jung Hoseok!" he exclaims.

Right off the back I can tell his bright orange hair definitely matches his personality. Matter of fact  all of these boys have a personality. I'm surprised I didn't notice them at all when they were in school. Then again it looks like they all dyed their hair. We all sit on top of the blanket and Jin starts to pull silverware and bowls out of a bag. "What is all of this?" I ask looking at the growing mountain of bowls piling up on the blanket.

"I made lunch for everyone," Jin says as he continues to pull bowls and containers out of his bag.

"Do you usually bring this much food?" I gawk.