Chapter 4

"Week 5"

~~ Y/N's POV ~~

~ Flashback ~

I take a deep breath as I stand up from sitting down on the bathroom floor waiting for the tests to finish thinking. I would have left the bathroom and went to wait somewhere else, but I didn't want to take the chance of someone walking into the bathroom and seeing them there.

I play with my hands has I anxiously stare at the tests as they try to process my results, I swear this has to be one of the most stressful things in my life. Even more stressful than the entrance exam I had to take to get into the high school I'm at.

The tests finally stop thinking and my heart drops as I look at both of them. My hands fly up to my mouth as I try my best to not scream my head off. Both of the tests read positive. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant with Taehyung's baby...

~ Flashback end ~

I play with my hands as I sit in my seat waiting for class to begin, Seoin isn't here yet and Taehyung is in the corner with his 'boys' aka Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. I want to tell him what the results are but I don't have it in me to walk up to him and tell him what I know especially that he is in front of his friends.

Jimin and I used to be friends when we were younger then something happened between us and we haven't really talked since. Not like it matters much though Jimin usually hangs with Taehyung and the boys that graduated from this school a couple of years ago.

"Hey! I'm here, sorry I took so long, I had a hard time waking up" Seoin says as she slides into her seat next to me," What is it you want to talk about?"

I motion her to come closer and I hold my hand up by her ear," I'm pregnant with Taehyung's baby."

"What! She shrieks causing most of the people in the class to look our way including Taehyung. He looks at us with a confused look before turning back to Jimin and Jungkook.

"SHHH" I shushed her.

She throws her hands over her mouth," Sorry, but are you serious? Like one hundred percent positive that you are?" she whispers.

I nod my head," Holy shit man that's intense... Did you tell him yet?" she asks.

I shake my head," I'm planning too, but I don't know how and when I'm going to do it. Seeing how it's a touchy subject and all."

Seoin nods her head and has her thinking face on," Is that why you were sick for these past couple of weeks?" she asks.

"Yup, I basically just had morning sickness and was running a fever from being dehydrated" I state.

"So wow this is actually a real thing..." she says while staring at my stomach.

I wrap my arms around myself," Stop being creepy will you and try not to make it obvious!"

"Sorry I was just thinking about how it must feel and all the possibilities, ooohhh this is going to be fun!" she softly shrieks.

"Well speaking of which... I'm not too sure if I want to keep it or not" I say softly.

"Awe well there went my imagination bubble. I can't be planning the future if there will be no future like that" she whines.

"Well, I don't know... I'll bring it up to him, but I don't think we are ready for a baby and it was a mistake we were drunk and we aren't even together" I say.

"Hey, that doesn't mean anything but talk it over with him. If you are thinking about abortion it is a proven fact that most people regret it after" she states.