October 18th, 2016, 2:21 PM

Okay I need to do a mini rant about school real quick. So lemme break it down for you: I'm taking 3 classes through Florida Virtual School, 1 online class through the college, and 1 physical class at the college. My physical class is great but the other ones make me homicidal.

First, the FLVS classes. I ace them. I have near-perfect scores in all 3. And I feel like there should be a policy where you don't have to take the chapter (or what FLVS calls modules) if you do well on the pretest! For instance, I just got 14 out of 15 questions right on my physical science pretest. I've aced every quiz and assignment in that class. Just give me the exam and stop wasting my time with assignments that just cause me stress! At teachers: you know I'm gonna ace it so just but the 100 in or delete the assignment because it's a fucking waste of time.

Now for my online class with the college. My teacher doesn't grade shit. There's things from the third week of school that still haven't been graded. THAT WAS THE FUCKING BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER! I HAVE A FUCKING D IN THE CLASS BECAUSE THE TEACHER HASN'T GRADED ANYTHING, TAUGHT ANYTHING, OR GIVEN HELPFUL FEEDBACK ON ANY OF THE 20 PAPERS I'VE WRITTEN! HE DOESN'T REPLY TO EMAILS AND I'M EXTREMELY TEMPTED TO DROP THE CLASS AND REPORT HIM FOR NOT DOING HIS FUCKING JOB!!!

Sorry about that. I just really need to get that out of my system. Ciao.