December 8th, 2016. 10:46 PM

All the fucking trigger warnings. Seriously, don't read this if you're triggered by things. No one else needs to hurt because of me.

So... I almost got Baker Acted last night. For those of you who don't know what the hell that is, it's a Florida mental health law where people who are a danger to themselves or others are locked in a hospital for 72 hours. They have crazy rules like no shoes with laces because you might strangle yourself.

Basically I was in a bad enough mental state to the point where I was suicidal.

My mom had gone out, and one of my friends texted her saying to watch over me in case I did something stupid, since apparently they know me well enough to know when my mind is in places it shouldn't be. My mom called me and asked what was going on and if I needed to be Baker Acted, and there was no way I was going to say yes and go to my personal hell. She made me text her every 30 minutes to make sure I was okay. I was up until about 3 in the morning, which is when she got home.

I haven't eaten in 2 days, I haven't showered or changed clothes, and I've barely gotten out of bed because when I do everything turns black and I get a tingling feeling throughout my entire body.

So yeah. It's been shitty.