September 24th, 2017, 8:52 PM

Okay, now I'm an anxiety ridden mess.

Every month, there is a store meeting at my work so we can go over problems and upcoming things. Why am I anxious? For like 3 reasons.

1. I have to talk for 5 minutes in front of all my coworkers about a new dog food. Everything from what's good and what's bad. My dog is at my dad's house, and y'all know I don't talk to him, so I can't try it out. And I don't know how to talk about a bag of food for 5 minutes. Also, I have major anxiety about public speaking. That's literally the reason I go to therapy. Fuck.

2. There was a store vote whether to dress up or not for Halloween, and the votes to dress up won. I wasn't planning on doing anything on Halloween except watching the Nightmare before Christmas and eating way too much candy. Now I have to find time to come up with a costume that won't get in my way when I'm working the register? Fuck.

3. The last is honestly the worst. I don't get a day off December 2nd-January 2nd except actual Christmas Day because the holidays are busiest for retail. We also will have extended store hours, meaning waking up earlier and going to sleep later. That means no break, and trying to juggle class, homework, finals, and working 30 hours a week. I work 20 now, and I barely have time for homework as it is. FUCK.

Okay I'm done complaining.