December 5th, 2016, 4:43 PM

I'm drained, physically and mentally.

Let me give you some background. I was at my dad's this weekend (which is always stressful), with a chapter test today and a final on Wednesday in my hardest class, plus a 5 page paper due Friday, the same day that I'm leaving the state. So that's stressful as fuck.

Also, I emailed my English teacher about the paper mentioned above, asking a simple yes or no question, and he was a total asshole (as he has been the entire semester), talking around the question instead of giving a straight answer and insulting me for asking the question. I just need a good grade on the paper and the instructions for the paper say we can come to him for help, but instead he's a douchebag. I was always taught that there is no such thing as a stupid question, so there's no harm in asking, but I get his asshat response instead. I already have enough anxiety asking for help and this was what I was afraid of. So now I'm working to get him fired with the dean of the English department. Don't mess with me, motherfucker.

I just finished my chapter test, which I don't think I did that well on since I could barely focus, and I have to study for my final and do my paper but all I really want to do is cry myself to sleep and stay asleep for the next 4 days, 19 mhours, and 47 minutes (aka when I get to see Zach and get hugs).

Sorry about all the whining.