Chapter Thirty Three - Meet The Family.

Avery's P.O.V

Standing in the living room as Zuri packed a little bag for both her an' Zuri to head back home with me I sighed lightly feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I couldn't wait to move them in with me, for our family to be complete like I wanted from the beginning.

Feeling the vibration of my phone as I quickly put my thoughts to the side, I answered on the second ring.

"What's up my nig--"

"Nigga why the fuck yo' punk ass ain't tell me you let that hoe Krystal give you head?"

Jordan's words caught me by surprise.

"Nigga what?" I questioned completely confused.

"That bitch told everyone Ave."

"Fuck." I cursed beneath my breath. "Zuri an' I should be over there within the next two hours an' this bitch done ran her mouth?"

"You done fucked up." He assured me. "Zuri may be new around town but eventually that shit gone get to her."

"Naw." I quickly disagreed. "By the time I get over there you should have that shit under control - Make sure you shut that bitch up."

"I got you." He simply replied.

"Iight Coo.'"

Quickly disconnecting the call I watched as Zuri made her way downstairs with Siyah in her arms.

"Baby can you get these?"

I took ahold of Aasiyah's baby bag along with the suitcase Zuri packed.

"I got a surprise for you when we get to the house." I took a hold of her hand while holding onto her bags in the other.

"Surprise?" She questioned a bit confused.

"Yeah." I lightly chuckled at the attitude she gave. "I did it just for you two."

Making our way out of the condo an' towards the exit I listened as she sighed a little.

"Something on your mind?"

"No." She quickly replied. "I'm just ready to start over."

-
-

Zuri's P.O.V

Watching as Avery pulled up to his home, the home that brought so many memories back I sighed out loud.

The last time I'd step foot in that house was I'd say one year ago, When his Mama Samantha was alive.

Turning to look his way as he parked the car I realized he'd already been focused on me.

"Your so beautiful." As his smooth voice spoke my cheeks began heating up.

"An' so are you." I playfully teased causing him to chuckle a little.

"You ready?" I watched as he made his way out an' towards the passenger side helping me out, then gently taking a hold of Siyah.

I shook my head yes in assurance as he took a hold of my hand leading us both inside.

"Just the way I left it." I smiled a little remembering some of the good times we had in this place.

"Come on."

I watched as he placed the bags in the living room while leading us all inside.