Chapter Ten - It's Official.

Zuri's P.O.V

As the weeks slowly passed I slowly became more an' more sadden by Avery's distance.

But in all honesty the distance brought us together - We were more closer than before. All we've done was talk, from I woke up until it was time to fall asleep.

I still had no idea on when he was coming back but I new he'd be back sooner than I thought.

But besides that ..

Vanessa had me completely occupied by keeping me busy helping me not think of Avery as much.

All hours of the damn day.

Today we'd decided on just doing a bit of shopping for the opening of another new high class restaurant opening down here that we were both going to for dinner. She insisted that I go out an' finally for once treat myself like royalty.

Corny right.

Deciding on being simple I bought a white fitted dress that showed off most of my skin but was still appropriate enough to wear at dinner. It also stopped below my knees hugging the curves I did have perfectly.

Nessa on the other hand bought herself the perfect fuchsia dress that stopped a little above her knees, showing off most of her back an' a little tummy.

We were both going to look beautiful for the night.

-
-

"Zuri." Ness called out. "I'm just gone get dressed at my place."

"You leaving me?" My lips formed into a pout.

She laughed lightly. "Well damn, I'll be back I'm just going a few doors down."

"Whatever." I sighed lightly while walking her out. "Just make sure your ass is here on time - An' that's eight o'clock to be exact."

I closed the door quickly making my way into my bathroom stripping down into nothing then getting into the shower.

Moaning a little as the warmth of the water massaged my body I closed my eyes enjoying the feel. I loved hot showers, usually I would stay in there for over an hour but this time I made it a bit quick.

Making my way out the shower an' into my bedroom I began moisturizing my skin, then did my normal hygiene routine right after.

I wasn't planning on looking like anyone's party clown so decided on wearing little to no makeup to my skin. Being classy was always my goal especially for the night, so I straightened my hair allowing it to flow down my back.

Taking out my all white lace bra set wanting to feel a bit sexy I smiled to myself secretly wishing Avery was able to see what I'd be working with.

Making my way towards the all white dress, I slipped carefully into it. I then made it over to my full body mirror admiring the outcome of my attire. I looked beautiful an' definitely felt comfortable in the skin I was in.

After slipping on my shoes then accessories I quickly stopped in the process hearing a knock at the door. For once Vanessa was the one on time.