Chapter Seven - Friendship.

Zuri's P.O.V

Finally waking up from a long day of drinking and partying, I lightly sighed to myself. I slowly tried making my way up and out of bed when I realized I was unable to even stand on my feet.

I had fallen onto the floor.

After Avery and I had left the house last night I made my way back on outside with the others to join Nessa at the bar.

I surprisingly had a great time.

Trying my best to get up from bed I quickly ran into the bathroom hovering over the toilet, gagging as everything in me came out uncontrollably.

Spending my entire morning just bringing everything up I decided on just staying in for the day. Today wasn't much of a good day for me to dance knowing how sick I felt.

Slowly making my way towards the dresser I called up my boss James letting him know my situation. I knew for a fact I wouldn't have been able to make it during the night - But with James, he was always one to understand me.

Jumping up from a knock on the door my head began pounding.

"Ughh!" I yelled out in frustration. "Who is it?"

"It's me!" I heard Nessa yell from behind the door.

Turning the knob slightly she quickly pushed the door open in the process completely hitting me in the face.

"Oh my gawdd." She yelled out making her way towards me kissing all over my face. "I'm sorry."

I held onto my head as it began thumping.

"Ouch Ness, that shit hurt." I began making my way into my bedroom as she followed.

"Are you okay?" She questioned. "You look a mess girl."

"I feel horrible." I admitted. "An' to top it all off, I'm getting a fever."

"Awee, do you want me to get you anything?" She frowned. .. "Or anyone?" Her frown then turned into a slight smirk."

"Naw." I looked her way. "I'm not playing either Ness."

Knowing her, I already knew what she was up to.

"Too late." She smiled a little while walking out front. "Come on Zuri, stop giving him such a hard time."

I looked her way, face full of confusion.

"Have you two been talking about me?" I looked her way.

"We have." She spoke nonchalantly.

Watching as she opened the door I focused my attention on him as a smile formed against his lips with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"I'll see you two later." Ness sent a small smile both our way before walking away, leaving us alone.

Watching as his smile grew more an' more as he made his way inside I sighed lightly closing the door behind us.

He placed the roses in my hand.

"These are for me?" I questioned.