Chapter Twenty Seven - My Mistake.

- A Few Days Later -

Bryson's P.O.V

Making my way into the trap where my pops stayed I sighed a little not really wanting to be fucked with today.

There was no sign of Avery an' our plans were no where near ready.

We were still unfamiliar with Avery's crew an' how he handled shit, or even how big his team was so we were basically fucked.

"All you niggas, come this way." I heard my pops yell out to the few people that worked for us at the trap.

Our establishment was small, but we handled shit just right, no matter what.

"What's going on?" As all the men sat around I decided on standing beside my father.

"I'm tired of fucking waiting around on you niggas." He began. "We handling this shit tonight."

Confusion filled my face.

"What?"

"Go get the girl." He demanded. "After we've got her, then we automatically know that nigga gone show up some how."

"How you want me doing that?"

I watched as he shrugged while flopping on the opposite side of the couch. "Make it happen."

Rolling my eyes at his nonchalant attitude I just walked away trying to think of a way on how I would be able to get Zuri to come with me.

She wanted nothing to do with me because of that nigga Avery.

"So what we gone do boss?" I turned watching as one of the niggas that worked for me questioned.

"We gone get her." I assured him. "An' I don't want not one fucking scratch on her or I'm killing all you motherfuckers."

"So what?" He continued. "We just gone go to her place an' take her?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "Midnight."

I walked away from him an' into my office.

This shit was going to be so unprofessional an' fucked up that I knew shit would not go as planned.

I knew someone would either be shot an' killed or seriously fucked up.

I sat back in my seat thinking of a quick plan to tell the others.

I never wanted shit to go down this way but, I knew I had to make it happen.

Then I remembered.

How was I going to get both her an' her daughter with that nigga Jordan watching over them.

"Shit!" I cursed lightly.

Zuri's P.O.V

Making my way into the guest room where J stayed I sighed out loud not wanting to be alone.

Today he had to leave to head back over to Atlanta so he'd be able to attend Samantha's funeral an' to support Avery.

I was becoming comfortable knowing someone was watching over both Siyah an' I but now, him leaving frightened me a bit.