Ch.5- The plan

Sorry I took so long guy’s to write this chapter but here we are, on the last chapter we had Amber and Parrow kiss but in this chapter will here you guy’s go. Hey link if you o the honors.

Link: Of course my love, Carmen doesn’t own the legend of Zelda skyward Sword but she does own the Original characters.
***
 “I won’t let nothing bad happened to you Amber, now that’s a promise I’m willing to keep my love. And together we’ll bring my brother back to Sky loft.”

Parrow p.o.v

The next morning I woke up to get ready for class then I look at my little brother empty bed and I just sigh and finish getting ready for my class. I went to the restroom and brush my teeth and then I grab my back pack and my books and open the curtains then before I left my room I took a quick glance at my brother empty bed and I just said to myself   “ I’ll save you brother one way or another, and kill the person if I see you hurt.” Brother please forgive me for your disappearance.

 “Will here we go, another day of class. Oh brother how much I miss waking you up for class but don’t worry we’ll save you from“The land below.”  I will save you brother I will.” I walk down the hallways and then I saw Amber reading a book. “Hey love what you doing?” “Reading a book while I waiting for you love, let’s eat breakfast okay.” I look at her then hold her books and while we were eating I heard some people talking about what happened in the milk bar last night. “Man there talking about what happened last night, I made myself a fool Amber.” “No you didn’t Parrow you just had too much bottes of milk so technically you did but at the same time you didn’t, you following me here.” “Yeah I do follow you Amber, and yeah I had too much will then let’s just go to class.” We both got up and walk to class then I wasn’t even paying attention in class  until the teacher told me to answer a question. “Parrow can you answer this question to the whole class please.” “You see I don’t know to answer the question sir.” “Then get your head out of the clouds and pay attention Parrow.” I sigh in defeat then he ask Amber to answer the question and shed answer it then after class we talk. “We need to make a plan on how to go down to “The land below.” I need my little brother Amber.” "I know you need your brother Parrow and let’s make a plan right now to the library."

We walk to the library and pulled out a note book and made a plan. “Okay then, in order for us to go down there. We have to fly up in the skies with our loft wings.” “And when we see the black tornado we jump off from our loft wings and you play the ocarina and I used my sail cloth to brake our fall.” “Yes that’s the plan and when we reach down below we be able to fine LINK!” “SHHH!.” I look at the librarian and then at Amber and I told her this. “We got to do this sooner, but don’t worry we’ll coming for you brother.”
*

**

 Amber p.o.v

The next morning Parrow and I walk to the platform and then we looked at each other and jump off and Parrow called his loft wing. “Ready Parrow this is it.” “Yeah I know, and I’m ready no holding back.” I smiled at him, this is the Parrow that I fell in love with snice childhood and I’m happy that were going to get link back and hopefully the black tornado comes but if it doesn’t then this plan will be no good. “ Come on then Parrow we have no time to waste.” “Right then Amber lets go love.” We jump off the platform and then we both were riding Parrow loft wing and when we saw the black tornado we jumped off and I took out my ocarina and played a song that is it greatest weakness and it disappear and then Parrow used is sail cloth to brake our fall. “Here it comes Amber get ready.” “right then, yes is gone now get your sail cloth ready Parrow.” I hug Parrow tightly while he had his sail cloth and then we both reach down to the surface of “The land below.”

“Here we are love “The land below.” We got to be careful you never know.” “Yes I will be careful, and lets go and save your brother.” We both walk together and explore “The land below.”
----------------

Once again I'm sorry I took long writing this chapter, I'm busy rewriting another story so yeah.

Link: vote and comment kids, *holding me closer.*

Me: love you Link to the death.  See ya guys in the next chapter. And the next chapter will be about Link and Ghirahim.