Ch.15- Exploring Sky Loft

Sorry guys that I haven't updated but here's CH.15 of whirlwind.

Link: vote and comment you guys.
-----------------------

Link p.o.v
the next morning I woke up to show Carmen around Sky loft that she could get used to it and I knock at her door and when she open her door I saw her already awake and took her to eat breakfast, we walked and I saw Amber and Parrow and they decided go join us a while. And while we were walking Carmen stood close to me because some people looked at her differently, until my buddy Groose came running towers me and stop when he saw Carmen and hug her.

"Will is time for me to wake up and show Carmen around sky loft." I walk to her room and I saw that her room used to be Zelda's but I shook off that memory and waited for her to open the door. "Good morning link." "Good morning Carmen, are u ready to see sky loft.  I smiled at her then she smiled back at me and then I took her to the mess hall to eat breakfast. "This place is he mess hall, is were we eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The food is really good, try the pumpkin soup." "Okay then, omg is amazing I love it so much. Is there seconds. I chuckle a bit and I got up took her bowl and serve her more. "Okay I think I'm ready to see the outside of the school Academy." "Okay then Carmen, this is outside of sky loft. As you can see is really big." "Wow this is so beautiful finally something different." I look at her then I just realized that she was trap inside of Ghirahim Domain , until I was snap out of my thoughts to see Parrow and Amber coming. "Hey Guy's was up." "Hey Parrow, so I want to introduced you to Carmen and Carmen this is my brother parrow and his girlfriend Amber." "Nice to meet both of you guys." I saw that Amber and Carmen were talking , and while we were walking we saw Groose running to stop to hug Carmen but she back away. "Hey link buddy!" "Hey Groose what's wrong why are you running." "Just cause, Carmen is that you. I miss ya little sister." The three of us look at each other then I remembered that Groose sometimes talks about his little sister.
-----------------------

Carmen p.o.v

I stood there speechless then I pulled out from his hug then I told him why he called me sister? Until I told link I that I  need to think for a bit alone. And when I was sitting on the edge of the platform I look down and thought about what happen.

"Um, I don't want to be rude but why did you call me sister? I don't even know you until now." "Yes you do Carmen, you used to call me big brother." I look at him and then I told link if I could have alone time. "Hey link is it okay with you that I could have some space. I just want to clear some thing." "Yeah sure, I come and get you okay." I smiled at him and then I walk to the platform. "Why did he call me sister, who is he come on Carmen think where did you see him at." I look below and then a memory come back. "Groose, Groose he is my brother. He warn me about Ghirahim along with Abel and I didn't listen to non of them." I saw link shadow and then we walk back to eat lunch. "You okay Carmen." "Yeah I'm find link, just needed to think for a bit." I smiled at him and then I just thought about my brother Groose.
----------------

Finally I'm done writing this chapter. I should stop and making them long. But yeah CH.15 everyone.