Ch.26- Fighting with the Demon Lord

Umm thanks to Ponytail-Hylian I can't stop thinking about this picture and also there forgetting BOTW Shirtless Link. Two more days for the game AHHHHH I CANT WAIT ANYMORE I WANTED FOR SO LONG, AND I'M GETTING IT FOR THE WII U ALREADY PER-ORDER IT ANYWAY ON TO THE STORY.

PARROW: Carmen owns this story and plot if you steal she will send on of us and hunt you down. Vote and comment though.
:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:;:-;-;+;;;-;-;-;

Ghirahim p.o.v

I decided to pay a visit to the sky princess, and when in arrive I saw amber, link and Parrow protecting her and I look at her mark that I gave her then Carmen started to walk towers me but link grab her wrist. And amber shot her arrow at me.

"Will, will look who it is. About time Carmen know her part in this world but no need I'm gonna kidnap her and take her soul away like my master did to the old sky princess bitch ."  "your not getting my sister, I won't allow it demon lord."

I laugh and then Carmen was walking towers me.

"Looks like your sister is letting herself to get kidnap again. That mark that she have in her left eye it means hat she belongs with me. And no one else." "No your wrong right there, Carmen belong to me she's my girlfriend."

I glare at link the. I hold my bleeding shoulder  and then  in charge at link but he block it with his shelf that's where I kick him and grab Carmen by the hair but Parrow slash me.

"Ah you bitch, man that shit hurt." "Link, let go of my hair!" "NO YOU LITTLE SHIT FUCK!"  "don't touch my little sister again you asshole."

I saw a big cut then I summoned deku nuts to destroy them but Carmen played the balled of the goddess making me holding my ears

"AH stop with that song I hate it. STOP IT!!" "Yes that's he's weakness, sis play your Orcrina as will." "Right then your highness."

I fell to my knees holding my ears then link and Parrow cut me And link stab me me then I look at all four of them then snap my fingers and left.

"This isn't over, this is the only beginning." "Cowered..."

***

Link p.o.v

I saw Ghirahim fade into a wave of diamonds then I saw Carmen next to me and I look at her mark and I fixed her hair again and I put my sword and shield behind me and I told Parrow and amber that we got to be ready.

"What a cowered that he is. You okay love." "Yeah I'm fine, whats wrong.." "Your mark, you don't belong to him."

She look down and hen I hold her hand making her to look at me and we kiss for a minute until we needed air.

" I love you so much Carmen, I wanted you to know that." "I already know that link. We got a battle ahead of us my love."

We saw Amber and Parrow holding hands and then I told them.

We got to get ready for the biggest battle that we ever had." "You got a point link, we can't let Ghirahim get Carmen." "I'm helping you guys as will."

The three of us look at Carmen then we nodded.

"Alright then, but you gotta let us do our job your highness by protecting you." "Yes of course my   guards will then we have plenty of time yo get ready for this battle." "Yes of course Car.. I mean your highness."

I saw her smiling and before we left I saw my past self with his sky princess.

"Hope you win the battle guys." "Carmen my child, you have the harp and you know what song to play and also your golden sword. Take care child."

"Yes of course sky princess."
"Better protect your sky princess other me."

"I will and I'll finish your job other me."

We saw Amber and Parrow waiting for us and then I  say  good bye to my past self and Carmen to hers and with that last good bye the two large door closes

"Will they win the final bate Carmen...." "Knowing you and me they will win, they have to.."