Ch.13- back in Sky loft/married

Link: Here's CH.13 vote and comment. This the chapter that Parrow and Amber get married I'm too lazy to write a weeding chapter.  and Carmen feeling very emotional so I guess she doesn't want to talk to no one.
----------------

Parrow p.o.v

The four of us were back in sky loft and I saw Link still holding Carmen, and I told him to take her to the infirmary.

"Finally were back home, link take her to the infirmary that she could rest." "Okay then brother see ya guys there." I look at Amber and hold her hand. "Good to be back right." "Yeah is good to be back at our little home, but we all gotta be careful with the demon lord." "Tell me about it Amber, but anyway let's go and help my brother." We walk to the infirmary holding hands and then we saw my brother wiping off the blood from her face and we wrap her wounds.
"Hey bro, sorry if we took long." " Is okay Parrow, can you hand me more towels please bro." "Sure bro, here you go. You realm like her huh?" I look at him and he stood silence for a minute then he answer my question. "Yeah I do like her brother, but I'm gonna wait for he right time to tell her. I don't want to repeat the same mistake like I did with Zelda." "Ah I see you learned your lesson brother, I'm gonna help you bandage her okay brother." I looked at her and I look at my brother, and I couldn't be more happier my baby brother is finally forgetting about the past and especially Zelda. "Okay then, that should do it. We should really go to bed." "Yeah we should, like are you coming." "No amber I'm good I want to stay here with her. I don't want to leave her." Amber and I smiled at him then we went to our rooms and slept.

***

Amber p.o.v

The next morning I woke up by my alarm and then I got up and do my business and when I was walking down the halls I saw Parrow eating alone and I joined him then after we ate our breakfast I told him if we could go to our spot when we used to go when we were little kids.