Ch.17- The Kimono Fair

Okay guys here's ch.17, the moment you all be waiting for Link is finally gonna tell Carmen  how he feels about her.

Link: get ready to have the feels hug a pillow or something. Cause your in a big magical ride.

Me: okay Link no more sugar candies for ya. Vote and comment everyone.

-----------------------------

Link p.o.v

Man today is the fair , I can't wait to invite Carmen to go with me and also today is the day that I'll tell her about my feelings towers her, let just see that it won't happen like the last fair that I went to with Zelda bit she's in the past I got to stop thinking about it but I won't let the past repeat itself this time I'm focussing on the present and future with Carmen cause she's was the one that stole my heart completely.

"Man I can't believed that today's the fair, and everyone is going to be there with dates." I gotta ask Carmen if she want to come with me." I walk out of my room and I saw Carmen sitting down reading a book, then when she saw me she got up. "Hey link, did you ate breakfast, the pumpkin soup was amazing." "No I haven't Carmen but I'll go and eat in a bit. I wanted to ask you." "Ask me what." I sigh then I told her if she could join me to the fair today. "Are you busy tonight." "No." "Okay don't be, but can you please come to the fair with me today." "Yeah sure I'll be happy too." I hugged her then we blush hard. "Sorry about that Carmen, will then I'll let you go and shop." "Where do met?" I was in lala land that I forgot to pick a place to meet and I tell her that outside of the Academy. "Outside of the Academy around 7:00 pm." "Yeah I'll be here." I smiled then I saw her walking out the mess hall, and I went back to my room and took out my green kimono and washed it, hang dry it next to Parrow golden hello kimono then I saw Ambers ruby red kimono. "Rhier kimono are hang drying as will." "Hey link drying your kimono as will." "Yes I am Amber, I ask Carmen to come with me to the fair." She look at me and then I told her. "What she said?" "She said yeah, and she's shopping."  "Does she know that she have to buy a kimono." "Oh...crap I forgot to tell her that." I smoked at Amber and then I arrive just in time. "Car...men... Don't...bu..y..th..at... Dr...ESS..." "Huh why not Link." I sight while catching my breath then I said it. "Is a kimono  fair."

*skip to the night of the fair*

"Yo brother, can I join you." "Thought you were with Amber brother?" Ilook at him and then he told me that Amber was with Carmen. "She's helping your girlfriend to put on her kimono." "Brother she's not my girlfriend yet, but I'm gonna tell her how I feel." "Ah today is a good day looks like my brother is blooming already. " I blushed red at his comment then I saw the girls walking and when I saw Carmen waring her baby blue kimono I fell in love with her even more like she "shot through my heart and got on." "You look lovely Carmen." "Thank you link, you look dashing yourself." "We catch you two love birds later on." We both look at them leaving holding hand and hand and then I took Carmen to the perfect spot. "This is so much fun link, thank you for everything, for saving me if I wouldn't have met you I would of still be trap." "Your welcome, and I wanted you to have fun, but Carmen I have to say something to you that I can't keep this bottle up inside anymore." "Okay then." I sigh and then I told her. "Since Ghirahim had me held as a prisoners, and when I open my eyes and saw you curing me I started to have feeling for ya. I care about you, and all I want to say that Ghirahim never value a sweet girl and also will you be my girlfriend." "Oh link your so sweet and my answer gotta be yes, yes I will be your girlfriend and also I started to have feeling for you. " I went closer to her then I kiss her passionately and I wrap my arms around her waist and we look at the moon and I wishpear three words into her ear. "I love you." "I love you too Link."
----------------------------

There you guys go CH.17 is done finish.

Link: remember to vote and comment