Ch.19- Destiny pt.2

Gomen'nasai everyone hope your not mad at me for not updating anyway enjoy this chapter and I been busy.

Link: vote and comment.
-----------------------------

Link p.o.v 

I look at Amber and Parrow with a "are you crazy lookuntil they told me about seeing their past self, and they want me to go and I gave them an  answer.

"Eh, what do you guys mean that you saw your past self's?" "If you keep it down we'll tell you more link." "Okay then guys." I clam down and then they told me the rest. "I see then, that's why you have advice weapons." "Yes." I look at them and smiled. "Yeah I'll go." "Okay brother, tell Carmen that you need to do something important." I saw Carmen talking to her brother and I told her. "Carmen, I have to go and do something important with my brother." "Yeah sure go." "She said it was okay now let's go to find out about my destiny." "That's the courage link I know." We jump off and we rode our loft wings and we jump off"Ready,let's jump off now" we landed and then fought. "Grate not these guys again." We all fought and half of them ran away. We started to walk until we stop. "This is the place guys ready." "Played the song Amber." I look at the place. "Is this the place you guys." "Yeah it is Link, and yes I know it look like us but- I put my arms up to cover the light and then I saw me. "What the hell, this person looks like me?"
--------------------+--

Past link p.o.v

I look at Link then I broke the silence and telling him about his destiny to protect the light princess from the demon lord.

"Finally that I'm getting to meet your little brother Parrow." "Yeah this is link brother this is you." "Hello there link, is fine I'm not your enemy so put your sword away." "Okay then." I look at him and then I walk around him. "What are you doing... Are you judging me?" "No I'm not, I'm just remembering that I was your age. But  that's not the point the point is that I have to tell you about your destiny." "That's why I'm here please tell me." I look at him and then I put my hand on his head and then he open his eyes. "I see then, is my destiny to protect Carmen." "Carmen? Who's Carmen. I meant the light princess. "Look other me, Carmen is my girlfriend and she might be the light princess but she doesn't know." "Then this Carmen must be careful with he demon lord you must protect her from him if he gets her then were all-" I look down then I shook away the thought I had in my head and then I showed Link the room of the master sword. "I got to show you the room of the sword that is resting." I look at him walking and then when he pulled the master sword out from its resting place I smiled. "He's the one, finish the job that I did t finish...."
------------------------------

Finally ch. 9 done about time I updated one chapter from my other book and this chapter and once again Gomen'nasai for not updating lately. See ya guys in the next chapter of whirlwind.

Link: come on Carmen we got to go to bed. If you know what I mean.

Me: no honey not yet wait until were official married okay puppy.

Link: of course my princess. Good night everyone.