Ch.27 The Final Battle

Hey guys Carmen here, I just want to say that this book is coming to an end but I say more in ch.28 okay everyone. Enjoy my angels.

Ghirahim: Carmen owns this story and plot, if you steal it I go and hunt u guys down. Anyway vote and comment.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-!-;-;;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;

Carmen p.o.v

The morning I woke up and met Amber, Parrow and with Link to eat breakfast and after we were done eating. We went to the land below and when we arrive I look at his tower and close my eyes until I felt amber hand on my shoulder then I smiled at them. I took out my harp and my sword just in case while I was walking I saw guards and put them to sleep.

"This is it the final battle, you got this Carmen I gotta finish the job that the sky princess couldn't finish." I look at the picture frame that was sitting in my desk it was Parrow and amber back to back and Link and I in the front smiling. And I smiled at he memory. "Where's Carmen. She's taking long." "Shell come link don't worry brother." "Hey guys, thanks link for saving me a book of pumpkin soup." "No problem" I ate my breakfast then we went outside and jump off the platform and I spread my angel wings and fly with them. "You have wings Carmen." "Will yeah I do, the sky princess told me." When we arrive I put my wings back and then we saw everything destroy and some people I knew died here by his hands and we walk ahead"Look at this place, the people but let's keep going. He's gonna pay for what he had done." "Carmen are you okay, you haven't said anything since back there." "Yeah I'm fine sis, just thinking about those people and the children." I saw two guards and then in stand right in front of them and played my harp to make them fall asleep. "Alright Carmen their both asleep each and one of them now let's go and kill this demon lord." "Yeah let's go guys come on."

***

Ghirahim p.o.v