Ch.14-Waking up

Hey guys sorry to take so long on writing this chapter, but hope you like it and also the girl in the picture is me and Link so yeah.
_--------------------------------

Carmen p.o.v

When I woke up, I felt my body lying in a strange bed thinking; this is not the wall in was chained up too... When I was scanning the room, trying to figure out where I was my head started to hurt and my eyelids felt heavy like they were made out of lead; everything went black afterwards. I guess I fell asleep again... I suddenly heard a voice. My eyes shot open which made my body froze in place. But it wasn't the voice that I knew it was, it was a voice that sound so protective.

"What happen to me, oh gosh my head hurt so badly." "Is okay,  Carmen your safe now." "Oh no... It can't be that voice... It can't be.." I look around too see if he was here but instead I found a person waring a green tunic, green pointy hat and he came out from the shadows and I saw Link. "O-oh is just you, can you tell me where I'm I at?" "Your in sky loft Carmen, I saved you from the "land below" before he killed you." I look at him puzzled and the only thing I could remembered was that I unlock link from his chain's and heal his eye and hold Ghirahim back making him and his friends to run then after that everything went black. "Oh yeah, I re-remember now, how u guys doing." "Easy you need rest still, were all alright." I looked at him then at my bandaged hands and broke the salience. "Why.." "Why what?" "Why you save me, you shouldn't have." "Carmen look at me, I save you because you help us and i needed to return you the favor also you don't have to worry about him anymore, your free and your safe here trust me." I smiled at him and then he got a point I'm free,safe, and I don't have to worry about Ghirahim anymore. "Y-yeah you got a point link, can I sleep for a little longer please." "Yeah of course just yell my name if you need anything Carmen, and sweet dreams." "Sweet dreams link, this is the chapter of a "new life..."
--------------------------
Link p.o.v