Ch.12- Saving Carmen pt.2

Link: On the last chapter, Parrow, Amber and I are saving Carmen and this is Part 2 of 2. And the picture up was when I was in  Majoras Mask anyway on to the story. And Carmen doesn't own the legend of Zelda but she own the original characters.

Me: hell ya I do.

----------------------

"I already have it out Parrow, and I know what song to play."

Amber p.o.v

I look at link and I never seen him like this before he really cares for his crush and I couldn't be happy.

"Wow I never seen him like this before, he really does care for her, if I ask him no he's trying to forget about Zelda." "Hey Amber you okay" "hub yeah I'm fine, shh someone is coming." I look at the demon lord and I heard him say. "My goddess I have Carmen right were I want her and I can't wait to go back to her cell and torture her." I look at him and we were climbing to reach to the top.
------------------------------

Link p.o.v

When I reached to the top in was in Carmen room then I came across a picture of her and Ghirahim close and I put it down and continued to find my crush before her so called boyfriend torture her.

"Okay guys here we are inside and it looks like Carmen's room, she doesn't look so happy in the picture at all. But let's go and find her guys, just keep and eye on me." "Yeah we will link, be careful okay." I exit out of her room and Amber was killing bokoblins with her arrows and Parrow was with me. "Okay brother, wow is so dark in here did you bring a lantern." "Yeah here ya go, looks like there's a bokoblin with keys." I distract the bokoblin and killed it the I grab the keys and when I pass my brother he told me to come back. "Hey brother come back, I found her." "You did, oh Carmen look what he done to you. Don't worry I get you out of here." I looked at her all chained up to the wall and then my brother told me to hurry up. "Brother hurry up, you never know that Ghirahim will come and find us." "Yeah your right Parrow, I got you Carmen don't worry." I unlock her chains and then I pick her up and Parrow was in front of me and when we were heading back we saw Amber shooting arrows to stop the bokoblins from coming. "Oh thank the gods you two are okay, I couldn't hold them much longer did you get her link?" "Yeah I did, now let's go before the demon lord comes and tiers to take her again." We all were walking to her room until we heard a laugh and it was the demon lord. "Hehe going somewhere with my girlfriend link, you know that's called kidnapping." "And you know she doesn't like you, also to answer your question yes I'm going somewhere with her." "Will I'm not gonna let you take her away from me." I hold her close and then I saw him behind me and knock me down making me to drop Carmen. "Ha, looks like I won link and now excuse me I need to get my prize and have her in chains." "Your not going to get her, cause I won't allow it. " I charge at him and I knock him down and put my sword in his throat, until I punch him in the face. "Come on link kill me with your sword." "No not yet but I'll do this though serves you right for punching Carmen in the face. I got you Carmen don't worry your free at last, oh the next time we met Ghirahim there will be a battle between you and me." I look at her then I heard her say my name and I smiled. "Link...."
-------------------------------

Link: chapter 12 is done can't wait for the next chapters to upload. Stay tune on Whirlwind and also remembered to vote and comment.