Ch.28- Epolige.

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF WHIRLWIND THE END OF THE BOOK IM SO SAD CAUSE THIS BOOK IS ENDING RIGHT NOW ANYWAY I WILL UPDATE AN THANK YOU CHAPTER BUT LOOK ALL OF THOSE LINKS THOUGH HAVING FUN IN THEIR POOL PARTY. WILL ALL OF THE LINKS WILL YOU DO THE HONERS.

ALL OF THE LINKS/DARK LINKS:  CARMEN OWNS THIS STORY AND PLOT SO DON'T STEAL IF YOU DO WE KILL YA GIRLS WITH OUR ABS ANYWAY VOTE AND COMMENT LADIES.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Amber p.o.v

I saw my sister resting and then I wiping the blood off from my face and Link Parrow where wrapping her bloody hands and I left the room making link link stay in the room with Carmen, Parrow followed me outside and that's where he told me to play song of healing to Carmen.

" Oh sis, look what that demon lord did to you. Your all hurt." we help you wrap her hands okay amber." I grab a warm cloth and I put some medicine  on the cloth and started to wipe off the blood then bandage her head and arm. "Goddess if you hear  my prayers please make sure that my little sister gets better please. I sat under a tree  and then Parrow sat next to me. "Worry about your sister Amber."  "Yeah i am, she got hurt pretty badly. My only question is will she be able to walk again." I played the song of healing and Parrow told me. "Play that song to your sister and see if she wake up." "Your right love, want to come as will. "Yeah I'm coming too." We went to Carmen room and then i saw link holding her hand while sleeping in the chair until Parrow carried him but his grip tight. "Oh link is sleeping." "I get him, come on little brother, his grip." "Just leave him love, im gonna play the song of healing." I played the song of healing and then I saw my other self playing it as will then Carmen open her eyes. "What happened to me.. My head hurt a lot.." "Sis your awake oh thank the goddess that they heard my prayers and you gotten beat up badly by Ghirahim we didn't know if you were gonna make it or not.. I started to cry until she wipe a tear away and she smiled. "William here I'm I. Link wake up love." "Carmen.. Carmen your okay. Don't worry your safe now everything is all over now." "Good then, will you guys help me to get on the wheelchair I want to enjoy the fresh air." "Of course Carmen, I'm I hurting your spine." "No not at all." Parrow helped her into the wheelchair and then we took her outside of the hospital for her to enjoy the fresh air.