Ch.20

Hey guys is Carmen, I'm back in business and also sorry for not updating guys.
But here we go.

Link: vote and comment.

--------------------------

Ghirahim p.o.v

I went to skyloft and when I arrive I saw everyone looking at me until I grab a boy shirt and told him if he have seen carmen. Then he pointed at a school building and I let him go and went running to his mommy. When he pointed at the biding I smirk and started to walk towers it, while I was walking everyone fears me and it gave my pleasure.

"So this is sky loft, is pretty small and stuffy but I bet Carmen is living here with that sky child... I need her she belongs with me at my domain." When I was walking I grab a boy and he was shaking and I was waiting for his answer. "Will I'm waiting for you to answer little boy, look I don't want to this but your gonna answer to my sword if you don't hurry up." "Sh...she's..in...that...building..." I put my sword back and then walk to the building hat he was pointing at"Good boy, minions let's go and collect our prize. Hope your there Carmen cause I'm gonna get you." I was inside the building and there was a class and everyone looked at me until I heard Carmen voice behind me. "Now class, can anyone tell me how to call your loft wings, excuse me sir you just can't..." "Carmen is she here, answer me or I kill you." "Excuse me your in my way, can I get through.. No..."

***
Carmen p.o.v

When I saw Ghirahim I stood there In shock then when I saw him coming towers me I step back and run until I look back and he was chasing after me.

"No.. Not you above all people is gotta be you.." "What's wrong babe your not happy to see me. Tell me." I ran to fine link, amber and Parrow before he capture me again. I don't want to go back into my prison again, I hated there. "LEAVE ME ALONE, WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" "I love you that's why I can't leave you alone, and your not getting away from me Carmen, your coming back to my domain with me." "No I'm NOT!" I yelled link name while I was running he halls and then I ran outside and while I was running a chain grab my ankle making me to fall down. "Crap what was that,  no... Link.. Amber.. Parrow help me guys. Anyone help me please!" "They won't be coming to help you Carmen cause your mine and hold still while I put this cloth around your damn  mouth. I struggle from his grip and bite down on his hand and he let me go then I was getting up but one on his minion hit me with a big club and put the cloth around my mouth and pass out. "Ah you bitch." "Link...help...me.." "Good job idiot for once you did something good. Now let's go back down there with our prize. Don't worry Carmen everything is gonna be alright."

-;;;;--;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;&;-;-;-;-;%&!;;;;;

there you guys go check.20 is done and I'm gonna upload chapters tomorrow I gotta go to work tomorrow. Sadly but I'll be on okay my lovely angels also Ponytail-Hylian hope you like the chapter. Enjoy sis