IMPORTANT

All these poems were written by me. If you come across to a site, page or post that says they own one of the poems you've read here, please LET ME KNOW. I know my poems by heart as for great authors know their story. And if you want to share the poems you liked to your friends, don't forget to put CREDITS.

DO NOT OWN MY POEMS. I DO NOT TOLERATE PLAGIARISM. NONE OF US SHOULD TOLERATE A CRIME LIKE THIS.

If you are to steal my works and make them your own, please make sure that you're ready for my best friend named KARMA. You'll be surprised of what she's capable of if you give little or no attention to this reminder.

;)

I accept reading requests BUT don't rush me please. And also, feel free to inbox me just like other readers do :) I always respond to messages so yeah. I also hope that you read my other works when you're done with this book :)

That's all! Ilysm ❤

kyeriella

-------------------------------------------------

Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author (me).

Copyright © 2016 Kyeriella

All Rights Reserved.

book cover by OhWanderlust_