Blurb

"How about we take the long way home, baby?" he sent me a wink from the drivers seat. 

"How about no. It's 7:52 and I've got an episode of supernatural to catch at 8." 

A story about the bad boy who wants the good girl, and well, she's just not interested. 

GUESS WHO'S BACK (with a brand new rap) WITH ANOTHER BOOK?! ME. THAT'S WHO. 

First, I want to say that this idea came from spookycolours so credit for the idea of the book goes to her! I just want to say thank you so much for letting me use your idea and to everyone else, go check out her books okok

This book will be a comedy/romance and basically Harry is a fuckboy who likes this girl but no matter what he does or says she doesn't fall for his 'fuckboy ways' and the harder he tries to get her attention, the harder he actually falls for her. I'm pretty excited to write this book so thank you so much if you read it and enjoy it!

**ALL RIGHTS ARE MINE. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE OR STEAL ANY PARTS OF MY BOOK/S, I WORK HARD ON THEM AND I WILL FUCK YOU UP OKAY.**

Other than that enjoy reading and don't forget to drop a vote at the end of every chapter if you liked it. Feedback is also MUCH appreciated so please don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading, xx. 

((first chapter will be published within a few days))