Chapter 21

As I wait for Harry to return from the bathroom I can't help but get curious as to what David and Amber have said about my little confession so I take my phone back out of my pocket and open our group chat.

amber: JENNIFER WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK YOU LIKE HARRY

amber: GET BACK EHRE I NEED ANSWERS

david: she prolly suckin his dick

jennifer: DAVID I AM NOT

jennifer: and amber i dont know what i mean, all i know is that i didnt like him and now whenever he does something cute i get butterflies

amber: AAWWW

jennifer: ITS NOT AWW THESE BUTTERFLIES NEED TO DIE OR FLY THE FUCK AWAY

david: wow you and harry are so much alike, denying your feelings for each other

jennifer: what

david: what

david: youre so dumb if you think that even for a second harry doesn't like you

jennifer: he said he didnt

david: and you said you didnt like him, look at you now

amber: he right

jennifer: WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON AMBER

amber: im on loves side

jennifer: shut up

jennifer: HES COMIN BACK GOTTA GO

I quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket before Harry seen. He walked over, sat back down, and looked at the few slices of pizza still left on the table.

"I don't think I could eat another bite." he admits and I nod.

"Me either. I feel like I'm pregnant and the baby is made out of food." I say and Harry laughs.

"I'll ask for a box." he tells me and looks over at our waitress who happens to be coming to our table. "Can we get a to go box?" Harry asks her and she sighs heavily before going and grabbing a box for us to put the 4 slices of pizza we didn't finish in.

"She's definitely not getting a nice tip." I mumble.

The waitress comes back with a box and I put the few pizza slices we didn't eat in it before closing the box and standing up. Harry pays for our meal, despite my protest to split the bill. He then walks over and gives the waitress her tip before we leave the restaurant. 

"How much did you give her?" I ask curiously as we walk across the parking lot and Harry shrugs.

"A 20." he says and my eyes go wide.

"Harry she wasn't that nice of a waitress." I remind him and he smiles.

"I know, she had a major attitude problem. But I would too working a job like that, not getting paid much and getting even shittier tips. I wanted to be nice." he says and I can't help but admire him.

"Who knew you had a heart?" I make a joke as we reach the car.

"You would know if you weren't such an ass." He says with a blank expression on his face. My mouth drops open in shock before a smile takes over my face and I start laughing.