Chapter 14

We arrived at the party at least 15 minutes earlier than when the party was supposed to start, and still had to park across the street. Understandable though, Harry is only the most talked about person in school.

"Are you sure I don't look stupid?" David turned to face me in his seat, his eyes full of worry as they darted all over my face for an answer.

I smiled. "You look very handsome. If I were a guy I would totally want to take you home."

"Really?" David lit up. I nodded. He smiled and straightened out his leather jacket and then made sure his hair looked good in the rear view mirror.

"Are you ready?" I sighed, growing impatient the longer we sat here in his car. I just wanted to get this night over with.

"Lets rock this party." He nodded at me and we both climbed out of the vehicle. He locked the doors and walked around to my side. He threw an arm over my shoulder and I let out a quiet laugh as we walked across the street and towards the giant house.

Music could be heard from inside of the house but it wasn't clear enough to understand the words. Once we opened the front door and walked inside I almost laughed at the song playing.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me" the speakers in the house boomed.

My face lit up when I realized what part it was. Before David could say anything I started rapping Busta Rhymes verse.

"Well let me get straight to it-" I rapped, not caring who was watching me or listening.

"Looking at me all like she really wanna do it, tryna put it on me till my balls black an blueish, ya wanna play wit ah playa girl then play on, strip out the Chanel, and leave the lingerie on"

People hooted when the verse came to an end and I did a small bow before turning to David.

"Why are you like this?" David stood, staring at me in a dreadful way.

"What?" I shrugged, a lazy smile on my face. "You made me come to this party so don't be mad because I'm having fun."

"I'm not mad that you are having fun," he clarified. "I just don't want you to forget the reason we're here."

"To get you some cute guys number." I said, tapping the side of my head with my pointer finger. "I won't forget."

David opened his mouth to say something but a new song came on and his mouth clamped shut as my face brightened and I began smacking his arm repeatedly.

"This is my jam!" I squealed. I looked at him with pleading eyes and he sighed heavily before nodding.

"Thank you!" I jumped and pecked him on the cheek before running to an empty space in the large dance room, aka the living room.

The few people standing around watched me with interest while David looked like he was already regretting bringing me. I waited until the perfect part of the song before I started dancing and singing along.

"Soulja Boy off in this hoe! Watch me crank it, watch me roll!" I sang, cranking back three times from left to right.

The people gathering to watch me began hyping me up. I was smiling and having a great time dancing alone. A boy with blond hair joined my side and danced with me, I smiled at him. Everyone was laughing and having a good time until the song ended.

Wiggle by Jason Derulo and Snoop Dogg came on next. People cheered for me to dance to the song but I didn't know how to.

"Just twerk!" the blond said.