Chapter 31

I let out a soft moan of pain as I roll onto my back, my skin coming in contact with a thin blanket that separated me and the wood floor. My eyes open, squinting immediately when rays of sunlight hit my face from the small window above me. I let my eyes adjust before opening them fully, rubbing the sleep away with my fingers as I sit up slowly.

The blanket covering me slides down the front of my body, sitting in a pile on my lap. I feel my nipples harden at the sudden lack of warmth and that's when I realize I'm naked.

I gasp and look down at my bare chest, grabbing the blanket and pulling it back up, tucking the corner underneath my arm so it doesn't fall off of me again. I look around for my clothes, finding that they're strung across the room in different locations. I rub my eyes once more and look at the other side of me, finding a sleeping Harry. The memories of last night come flooding through my mind at the sight of him and a small smile finds its way onto my lips.

We had sex in the attic, on the floor, with two blankets and no pillows. An uncomfortable place but a very comfortable time.

I stare at his chest that had been stripped of the blanket when I sat up just minutes ago. Flashbacks of my hands moving up and down his chest in a haste to get his clothes off appeared in my mind and I lay back down on my side, staring at him as he sleeps.

I only get to admire the beauty that is Harry while he sleeps for a few more minutes when he stirs awake. I watch him blink his eyes open, staring at the ceiling for a moment before slowly looking around the room, remembering where he is.

His eyes meet mine and I give him a small wave. "Took you long enough to wake up, I've been watching you sleep for like twenty minutes." I over exaggerate.

"Why didn't you just wake me up instead of watching me sleep like a creep?" he drawls out, his morning voice hitting my ears and sending a wave of butterflies through my stomach.

Did I really just get butterflies because of his morning voice? Yes I did.

"Because you are pleasing to look at when you're not conscious." I deadpan and he stares at me a moment and then sits up.

"I'm going to pretend I'm not hurt by that." he mumbles and I giggle, cringing at myself afterwards.

"Not that I didn't enjoy what happened last night," he says, glancing back at me, his eyes taking in the site of my naked skin that's just barely covered by the blanket. "and we both know I enjoyed it very much. But I wish we would have went to my bedroom first because holy shit my back is killing me from sleeping on the floor." he finishes, stretching his arms above his head in an attempt to rid his back pain.

"I completely agree." I sit up, twisting my back and hearing it let out a few pops. "Ow." I wheeze out, my eyes closed tightly at the ache.

I feel a finger poke my exposed nipple and my eyes shoot open, immediately glaring at Harry who's giving me a cheeky grin.

"Stop it." I warn him and before I can cover myself, he reaches out and flicks my nipple, quite hard. My hand shoots out and I slap his hand, hard, before covering myself up. He lets out a deep laugh and I send him another glare.

"So sensitive." he mumbles under his breath as he shakes his head and I gape at him.

"Okay, how do you like it?" I ask him as I reach out and flick his nipple. He cracks up with laughter, not even fazed by me at all.

"That's cute." he says and I sigh in frustration. "You get angry so fast." he chuckles and I look at him.

"I don't get angry, I get annoyed." I correct him.