Argument

The blue night sky shines a million stars as the couple argues in their living room. Phil had played a prank on Dan. Dan got super angry and they'd gotten into a fight.

"Fuck you!" Dan yelled, his fists clenching with anger. 

"You're the one who can't even take a joke!" Phil says to him. "You need to brighten up for once." Phil crosses his arms.

"Well maybe," Dan throws his arms up into the air. "You shouldn't live with me then!" A tear ran down Dan's cheek.

"You know that I can't do that Dan!" Phil yells back at him.

"Why Phil? If we can't be happy then-" 

"No we are happy!" Phil interrupted. "I will refuse to believe that we aren't. And I can't because I love you!" Phil started crying too. He couldn't handle Dan telling him these things.

"Phil..." Dan sat down at their table. "I love you too but is this really working?" 

"I think it is," Phil walked over and leaned on the opposite side of the table. "And if it isn't working Dan, I'll do everything to make it work. Anything and everything." 

Dan looked up at Phil and smiled a bit. "I'm sorry. I'll try to lighten up a bit." 

"And I won't play jokes on you." Phil smiled back at him. 

"Let's just please never fight again?" Dan asked wiping the tears away from his face.