First Kiss

Phil sat at the airport, eagerly waiting to meet his best friend, Dan, for the first time in person. He was so excited. They've skyped nearly every night to talk and plan this whole thing out.  Phil looked around trying to catch a glimpse of the familiar face. And he did. He saw the brown haired boy smiling from the doors of the boarding station. "Dan!" Phil ran over to Dan and hugged him tightly, nearly on the brink of tears. Dan hugged back smiling. They never wanted it to end. But then Dan reluctantly pulled away. 

"So Phil. Are we ready?" Dan asked looking at Phil. Phil smiled and nodded. Dan smiled as well as they headed out of the airport. 

"Dan how was the flight?" Phil drove to his small apartment. 

"Surprisingly short, even though I sat next to a louid crying baby." Dan laughed. Phil laughed at Dans comment and sighed a happy sigh. 

"Well what do you want to do today, Dan? I've got video games, we can go to the movies or the Manchester Eye-" 

Dan interrupted Phil laughing. "I'm sure we could do all those things." He looked over at Phil and smiled. 

"Alright. Well we're here." Phil pulled the key out of the ignition and opened the door to get out. "Come inside."  Phil opened the door for Dan as he stepped in. Dan looked around and saw the familiars of Phils home. Dan sat down his suitcase. He looked down at a bookshelf and saw that his best friend had so many video games. 

"We HAVE to play Sonic." Dan took a video game out of the box and put it in the TV. 

"Well duh." Phil smiled and grabbed the controllers, sitting on the sofa. 

Dan grabbed one as well and they played for a while. They played for three hours before they got bored. 

"Dan? What d'you say we go to the Eye now?" 

Dan nodded and grabbed a light coat. "Let's go then." 

^TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET THERE^

Dan and Phil were waiting in line. Dan looked up, "Wow it's beautiful." Phil looked over at him. The lights were illuminating his face, making it glow softly. Phil could even say Dan looked amazing. Phil looked ahead and then noticed that it was their turn. 

"Come on Dan." Phil grabbed his hand pulling him to the ride. Dan blushed and looked down at their hand intertwined together. He felt weird... but shook it off. Maybe he was just nervous for the heights of the ride? They got into a cart and Phil let go of his hand. Dan felt  sad and then looked out as the ride moved slowly. 

"Dan! Look at that building over there!" Phil pointed to a building with rainbow lights surrounding it. 

"Oh how about that one?" Dan pointed to a building with threes covered in small white lights lining them. 

"Wow..." Phil stared at Dan. The lights seemed to perfectly shine on his face. Then Dan looked over at Phil. His black hair covering his face slightly. They were nearing the top.... and with each foot they got nearer to the top. But their faces got closer. Then suddenly it happened. Phils lips were on Dans. Dan wrapped his arms around Phils neck and Phil put his around Dans waist. Phil pulled away. 

Dan smiled. "That was nice." 

Phil blushed. "Yeah my heart did the weird flippy over thing..."

"Yeah me too, for the first time in my 18 years of existence." 

Phil smiled even more. "I love you Dan."

"I love you more, Phil." 

~~~

Then Phil woke up in his bed and looked at the calander which showed October. He turned around to see Dan holding onto his waist sleeping. Phil smiled and whispered in Dans ear. "Happy Anniversary, Bear." And held him close.