Soulmates

Ok so I actually saw this on Tumblr so it's inspired from that post!!! yeah... Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil glanced down at his wrist. It read 2 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, and 39 seconds. He was nervous. His soulmate is right around the corner. "I've waited 22 years for this. You shouldn't be nervous." Phil thought. But oh he was more nervous than ever. He sighed and glanced around his green and blue room. "What were they going to be like?"

Dan sat in his monochrome room staring at his blank laptop screen. He looked at his wrist. 2 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, and 39 seconds. He swallowed and shut his laptop harshly and scoffed. "Ha. Soulmate." He laughed bitterly. "They'll just leave me. No one would be able to stand me." He sighed and closed his eyes. "I hope they stay." He thought to himself.

NEXT DAY-

Phil glanced around the game shop. They had Sonic! As he reached for the game, he caught a glimpse of his wrist. 1 day, 0 hours, 20 minutes, 9 seconds. He sighed and grabbed the game. "Something to get my mind off it, yeah?" He thought to himself. He handed the game to the cashier and she smiled. "Pretty soon, huh?" Phil was confused. "What?" The lady continued to smile and gestured to his wrist. "Oh yeah." He laughed nervously. He thanked the cashier and went home. "Tomorrow is the day..." He mumbled to himself.

"Tumblr gets boring after you're on it 24/7." Dan thought. He got curious and looked up 'Soulmate' in the search bar and he saw quotes, songs, pictures. One particular picture caught his eye. The couples wrists together.. and they got the exact time they met tattooed on it. "That's.. cute I guess." He sighed and looked through it some more. He the fell asleep to the music of Muse with his laptop on his thighs. 

THE DAY

Phil nervously looked around. It was a cloudy day.. not exactly the type of day he'd expect but... love is love. He looked down. 2 minutes and 19 seconds. His heart started to beat incredibly fast. "Where are they?" He put his hands in his jean pockets and started to walk. He couldn't bare it and he looked at his wrist. 39 seconds. He decided to stop and sit on a bench. He looked and the numbers until it was at 3... He looked around, anxiously waiting. 2... he kept his head up. 1... he sighed and looked back down. 0. Someone had tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey.. can I sit?" The boy had asked. Phil looked up at him. He had chocolate brown hair and dark, piercing eyes. "U-um yeah of course." Dan looked down at his wrist and it said 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds. Dan secretly looked at the boy seated next to him. He was tall and slender, with long black hair. He had these striking blue eyes and pale skin. Phil noticed him staring and blushed. "So um... now that we're soulmates. I need to know your name?" Dan was shook. " It's Dan... Howell. How about you?" Phil smiled. "Well Dan. I'm Phil Lester." They both smiled at each other. 

At this moment... Phils heart skipped a beat and Dan nearly threw up butterflies. They were completly and utterly in love.