Pet Peeves

Phil rolled over, huffing. He was left on read, yet again by his boyfriend. He rolled his eyes. "You're such a jerk sometimes." He thought of something to type. Goodnight. Perfect, it showed that he was mad, but not too obvious. Night, sorry. Dan replied, 15 minutes later. "REALLY?!" Phil let out a long sigh and slammed his phone down. "Sorry, my ass! You don't even say it like you're actually sorry!"

He opened his phone back up again. Last thing before I stop bothering you, are you really? Phil sat up. "Ugh. Maybe I shouldn't have said it." He looked down at his phone in regret. "No, I'm angry! I should have sent that!" He waited for an answer, at this point he was really just begging for something, he hated being left on read. It was his biggest pet peeve. Nothing could turn his gears like that. It pissed him off. 

And no answer.  "What the hell!!!!!" Phil fumed. "You can't give me one fucking text that says 'I'm busy sorry' or 'Can we talk later.' No you have to be a stupid boyfriend and just ignore me." 

Phil slammed his phone down on the bed. "I'm just not gonna answer you. How does that feel? IF you even text me."

Ding

Phil rolled over to see a text from Dan. He ignored it and rolled over. "But I wanna text him.." He was torn. Revenge or texting him. "UGH!" He rolled back over and answered him immediately. 

"Damn, I have no self-control."

_______________________________________________________________________

Ok why is Phil literally me though.