Movie Theater

Dan and his friend, Phil, waited in line to get the tickets for the best movie in the world (or what is supposed to be);Deadpool 2. "There's only these two seats left in the very back, so you two got lucky." The ticket woman smiled as she handed the two boys their tickets. The two silently walked inside eying their tickets.

"I can't believe we got the back..." Dan scoffed. "I wish we would've gotten here earlier."

"Yeah, me too." Phil ran his hand through his newly cut hair. They ordered a large popcorn and their separate drinks.

"Oh and some malteasers please!" Dan cut in. Phil laughed lightly and rolled his eyes. They got their food and sat down. "This is gonna be great."

"Yeah. I'm so excited!" Phil smiled brightly and reached into the popcorn bin. Dan smiled too, admiring  Phils constant positivity. The movie started soon after and the two boys were just snacking away, When something totally cliche and amazing happened. Their hands touched in the popcorn bowl. Dan froze and Phil looked down at the two hands and looked up and Dans face. He was blushing, even in the dark he could see it. So Phil did something that he didn't think he'd ever do.

He stopped eating the popcorn and instead, intertwined their fingers. The butterflies erupted when Dan squeezed back.

~~~~~
So yeah, super short but I kind of like it?