At Last I see the Light (Part 2)

Phil woke up to quick thumps outside his room. He got up and slowly creaked open the door. He walked up to Dans cracked door and tried to peer in just as a tall boy with curly brown hair ran out, buttoning up His pants in the process. Phil followed the boy with his gaze until he left. "Who was that?"

Dan shrugged,"Just some guy." He obviously didn't care about modesty as he uncovered himself right in front of Phil and went to look for some boxers. Phils eyes lingered on him for no longer than a moment and then looked away. "Let's go get breakfast." Dan said, walking past him still pulling on a shirt.

Phil nodded and followed him. "When am i going to figure out what I have to do?"

"Well..." Dan said looking at the buildings they passed. "You Just have to take something for me."

"What like steal?" Phil gawked.

"I guess you could say that. But someone stole it from me first. So technically you're just getting it back for me."

"And i have to do this why?"

Dan stopped and looked at Phil with a hand on his hip."One, we.." he gestured between both of them with his hand. "Made a deal. Number two, I can't get this thing."

"Why not?"

"Tsk tsk tsk. So many questions."

Phil crossed his arms in frustration. "If you don't tell me, how am I supposed to get the whole story?"

With a sigh, Dan leaned in and whispered in Phils ear. "I'm banned from these places. You're the one who can do it." He leaned away and looked at Phil for a split second, their faces only centimeters apart.

In this split second, Phil only thought about the brown haired boy. He felt a twinge of jealousy and didn't even know why.

"Alright so what do I get."

Dan smiled happily and started walking again. "It's a pendant."

"A pendant?"

Dan sounded offended. "Yeah, it's been in my family for centuries plus it's pure freaking gold."

Phil nodded and opened the door for Dan. "So where do we begin?"