Piano

Fur Elise was moving through all rooms of the apartment. Phil walked into the room Dan was playing from and watched him. His hands moved so naturally among the keys. They looked as if they were meant to be there. Phil smiled and closed his eyes, listening to Dan's perfect music. After about three minutes Dan ended the song. 

"Aw, Dan," Phil whined. "Why'd you stop?" 

"You looked like you were about to pass out." Dan laughed.

"No I was just enjoying it."

"Why didn't you ever learn to play then?"

"I never had the time." 

"Let me teach you." Dan scooted over and motioned for Phil to come sit next to him. Phil jumped up with glee and nearly broke the piano bench jumping onto it. "Phil!" 

"Sorry!" Phil shrinked back. 

"Alright so the you know the musical alphabet goes ABCDEFG..." Dan kept talking after that. Phil wasn't really listening though. He got lost in Dan. He loved the way that Dan looked so concentrated while explaining things to others. "Phil are you even listening?" 

"Yeah," Phil nodded. "What makes you think i'm not?" 

"Oh nothing other than YOU'RE STARING AT ME LIKE A CRAZY PERSON!" Dan dramatically shouted.

"Sorry," Phil brought out the y a little longer. 

"Okay so no homo," Dan smiled. "But he put his hand on top of Phil's and put it on the keyboard and moved it along the keys. This made Phil blush like crazy. "Phil why do you look like a lobster?" 

"Nothing!" Phil got up quickly and ran to his bedroom, covering his face out of embarrassment.