Seduce Me

"If you can't get this one job," Mr. Fusich paused. "You will be terminated. He looked down at the black haired boy standing below him. The boy nodded.

"So who is my next victim?" He said. Mr. Fusich showed him a picture of a brown haired boy...Dan was his name. Black hair thought he was actually kinda hot. 

"You're job is to seduce him and then steal his soul," Mr. Fusich said. "Now Phillip. Of you somehow mess this up..." 

Phillip interrupted him. "Yes, yes, I know. I'll be dead," He said in his usual smooth voice. Mr. Fusich nodded and sent him on his way. Phil snapped his fingers and arrived at his victims home. 'Hm. This looks homey.'  Phillip thought to himself.  He walked to the door and knocked. Almost immediately Dan answered. 

"Hello?"He said.

Phillip smiled a toothy grin. "Hey. The names Phillip. I thought I'd say hi." 

Dan smiled back. "Hi. My name is Dan."

Phil laughed as Dan invited him in. "Yeah, sure." He looked around at the boys apartment. It was rather cozy. 

"You want anything? Like anything to drink?" Dan looked over at Phillip. He shook his head politely. 

The rest of the night went by fast. Small talk and a couple of small giggles. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Phillip started to know Dan a lot better. And vice versa. It was to the point where Phillip came over almost every other day. Phillip had tried to seduce him. He had tried to use his stare, do the small touches on the legs, arms, and hands. Nothing seemed to be working. This was going to be harder than he thought. 

"So. I have a question," Phillip looked over at Dan. 

"Yep what is it?" 

"How can you.. seduce someone? Like if it were you, what would you do?" 

By now, both of the boys have had a couple ( a hell of a lot) of drinks. Dan was almost wastes and Phillip.. he was incapable of getting drunk so... he knew what he was doing.

"Should I..." Dan paused and looked up at the boy he had gotten to know so well. "Should I show you?" 

Phil smirked lightly and leaned back on the couch arm. "Go ahead." 

Dan crawled towards Phil and bit his lip slightly as he put his hands on Phillips upper thigh. He looked at Dan with lust in his eyes. Dan  leaned forward and softly pressed his lips onto Phillips, but pulled away quick and smiled at him. "Are you actually trying to tease me Dan?" Phil asked the other boy. Dan looked at Phillip and smiled slightly. "So that's how you wanna play?" Phillip got up onto his knees and pinned Dan onto the small couch. He smashed his lips onto Dans while holding his hands up above his head. Dan smiled against the kiss and bit Phillips lip. He moaned and pulled off Dans shirt. As the session was getting heated Phillip noticed something strange. Apparently, so did Dan.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL?" They both shouted in unison.

"Wait what?" Phillip said, still hovering over Dan.

"You're  demon too?" Dan asked looking into the other boys eyes. Phil nodded slowly. 

"Yeah, yeah I am. How are we going to explain this to the boss?" Phil asked. Dan shrugged and got lost in Phillips eyes for a second. "Seems like you're enjoying this yeah?" Phil joked.

Dan nodded. "Yeah. I am. Finish this now, boss later." Dan smashed his lips back against Phillips.