In The Moment

"What the fuck Phil? Did you actually forget-" Dan angrily slammed his laptop shut and breathed out heavily.

"Dan, I said I was sorry okay? I'll call them right now."

"Right two days after you were supposed to." He crossed his arms and looked at Phil. "What were you doing?"

Phil walked up to Dan. "I don't know maybe preparing all the other things for our tour! There's so much!"

Dan looked at Phil, clearly annoyed. "Whatever Phil I guess I have to do everything myself, don't I?" He turned around and heard Phil huff. He was surprised to feel arms pulling him back and turning him around. Dan felt Phils lips smash into his... hard. His eyes widened and then he relaxed into the kiss.

He didn't want to kiss this man right now. He was so pissed at him, but it felt too good to stop. Phils lips felt hot against his as he lifted Dan up and sat him on top of the counter, kissing him roughly.

Dan pushed too, deepening the kiss. Suddenly Phil pulled away and ran his hand through his hair. "Sorry, I just.. I couldn't resist-" He looked up and the curly haired boy expecting a lecture, but instead Dan pulled him in for another kiss.

Phil smirked into it, holding Dan close. They were both so angry, but yet here they were. Dan ran his long fingers through Phils hair, pulling it sometimes making Phil grunt.

Phil bit Dans lip and pulled away a little to look into his eyes. "Our room, now."