Tastes Like Cherry

Dan and Phil sat in their gaming room staring at the camera.

"Why are we doing this?" Dan asked.

"Well we don't have to, bear. If you don't want to then we don't have to," Phil said smiling.

"I do I'm just nervous..." Dan laughed awkwardly as Phil reached his hand out to turn on the camera.

"Don't be." Phil switches it on and looked into it. "Hello Dan and Phil lips!"

"Really, Phil that's the best you've got?" He laughed. "Lips?"

Phil looked at Dan and then back at the camera. "What? It fits?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, Phil. As you guys can tell from the title we're doing a very strange challenge today."

"Yes, the chapstick challenge! It's going to be a DAN VERSUS PHIL!!!" Phil said evilly(is that even a word).

"No homo for this." Dan said.

"Right no homo." Phil laughed as he picked up the bag and looked at Dan. "I want to put it on first."

"Um alright don't rush in too fast dad." He laughed awkwardly. Dan closed his eyes and turned the other way as Phil put it on and showed the camera what kind it was. Strawberry Cheesecake.

"Alright," Phil said turning to Dan. Dan turned to him too.

"So I just uh... yeah.." Dan leaned in and pressed his lips to Phils quickly and pulled away.

"Well?"

"I didn't get a good taste." And he put his hand on the side on his face and kissed him again, pulling him in. When he finally pulled away, he looked at the camera. "Raspberry Cheesecake."

Phil laughed. "No! So close it was strawberry."

"NO!" Dan yelled grabbing the bag and telling Phil not to look. He applied the chapstick and showed the camera. Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Right. Let's go," Dan looked at Phil.

Without saying anything, Phil grabbed his face and kissed him. He tasted the chapstick and pulled away. "It tastes good!" Phil looked back at Dan, who was looking him up and down.

"Well what is it?"

Phil pulled him in again, this time putting a hand on Dans inner thigh. Dan gasped and tried to pull away.

"The cameras on.."

"Let it be," Phil mumbled and inches closer to his face.

Dan smiled and slammed his lips into Phils.

=Timeskip=

Phil laid on top of Dan on the sofa bed. "We didn't finish the challenge."

Dan smiled and looked down at him. "Well it was your fault."

"Yeah, but with you kissing me I couldn't handle it... don't judge me."

Dan kissed the top of his head. "I agree. If you wouldn't have broke I would've."

Phil laughed as he pecked Dan. "I love you."

"I love you too, Philly."