Christmas

Phil put an ornament on the tree and stepped back to look at it. Dan smiled and wrapped his arms around Phil's waist from behind. "Looks great." Phil smiled and turned around to look at Dan. "Do you want to help?" Dan nodded and unwrapped his arms from Phil. 

Phil handed Dan an ornament and smiled as he put it on the tree. They continued this for about 20 more minutes before it was done. They stepped back and observed the tree. "Looks pretty ace," Dan joked. Phil rolled his eyes and grabbed the star. 

"Do you want to put it on the tree?" Phil asked, smiling cutely. 

"Yeah, sure," Dan grabbed the star and put it on top of Phil's head. Phil giggled a bit and then stopped, looking into Dan's brown eyes. Dan leaned closer and kissed him on the lips gently at first. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's neck and leaned into him, causing Dan to deepen the kiss. He stumbled forward and tossed the star into the cardboard box on the floor and laid Phil onto the couch, getting on top of him slowly. 

Dan started to kiss Phil's jaw, and then down to his neck. Phil bit his lip and let out a breath. Dan kissed back up and went back to his lips. "You- you think we should finish the tree before-"

Dan interrupted him before he could finished and smirked. "The tree can wait for later,"  

Phil bit his lip and sat up to start kissing Dan again. "I love you," He mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you too, Phil."