Prolouge

Name: Clementine Jones (goes by CJ)

Alias: Trixy Smiles

Age: 18

Proffession: Former Waitress. Currently Works as Partner for Joker.

Abilities: Immune to all poisens, toxins, diseases. Has primal inner self (basically almost animalistic). Accelerated healing, Inhuman speed, Heightened senses. Constant need for carnage. Frequent animal- like tendencies that grow to an extreme when her other half, Trixy Smiles, takes over.

Friends: Killer Croc, Riddler, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Deadshot

Foes: Harley Quinn, Penguin, Death Stroke, Two-Face, Poisen Ivy

Description: Long platinum blonde hair, yellow gold eyes, and a full lipped killer smile

Backstory: At 4 her mother killed herself for being mentally unstable. Her father stepped up and claimed her soon after, but only to be an experiment.

Dr. Jones was a well known Psychologist and Head doctor befor Arkham even exhisted. He was soon put behind bars for his hardended inhumane use of torture when 'treating' his patients while trying to create living Super human experiments. But he never achieved his true goal.

Once Cj was in Dr. Jone's clutches, he'd inject her with toxins and poisens, testing her boundaries. Treating her no better than a caged animal.

Until one day she snapped.

At 10, her father ran yet another series of experiments consisting mainly of torture and electro-shock treatment. Dr. Jones had aquired a deadly radioactive toxin that's nearly non existant in todays world. Knowing that her possibility of survival was 0 to none, he went on anyways.

She mutated into a creature if extreme measures. Her childhood's imaginary friend turned into a split person of herself, a monster. His greatest creation. CJ, knowing just what he'd done, let Trixy Smiles out. Trixy being her imaginary friend.

She smiled as mad as the Hatter as she mutilated her father with the very tools he'd use to torture her all of her childhood. After killing him, Trixy admired her work. Afterwards, she let CJ come back.

She turned from that gruesome scene and ran up the basement steps. She ran out of her childhood 'home' and ran towards the lights of Gotham, never turning back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm back!!! I known Ive taken forever to even write. But ive been caught up on life and drama. But this is different. I plan on finishing this story. And my other story (Jackal's Weakness) i might finish but this one Ive been thinking about since both me and my boyfriend are huge comic book nerds, I HAD to do this one.

All Rights go to me for Cj AKA Trixy Smiles and for Dickhead Dr.Jones. Also i used my own imagination to create certain aspects of the villans personalities and such. I also dont own the cover. I used Google...

Just dont be a dick and steal my shit. I worked hard on these chapters.

Much love,
~*~ Angie