Chapter 9- An Explosive Pun

**I fucking had a brainfart lol. I was working on NESSY AND BOOMER and kinda lost track. I could use comments and votes. Good or bad. It would be dope lol. I wanna know what anyone thinks.

{Back to the story}

~*~ * ~*~ * ~*~

Joker was as good to his word. One of his goons in a cat costume showed up to my door with two boxes in hand. He handed me them and I gave him a fustbump before he turned to walk away. I always tried to be civilized with everyone I met. Costume or no costume.

I rushed up to my room. It had a full body mirror in the corner near my bathroom. My blankets were tie dyed and had matching pillow cases. My bong and a jar of kush on my nightstand. 3 books and a reading lamp on the other side. Opposite of that wall was a dresser with a huge tv atop it with my wifi, system, and games. I put the boxes on my bed. The top was heavier, so i decided to open it last.

Inside the bottom box was a cocktail dress. It was a shiney black and silver. It had tiny straps and hung low at the bottom, exposing my back. Shit, this dude's got dope taste. I quickly got completely naked and put on a black bra and panties. I slipped into the dress. It stopped a bit above my knees. It hugged my curves in all the right places. I looked at my back, deciding to go without the bra. My boobs were big enough to fill the dress, luckily. Under the dress in the box was a pair of black stilletos. I cocked an eyebrow and shrugged. I had to wear worse for work. I went to my jewlery box and clipped on my arm bangles that I wore with my Trixy costume. I then decided to wear my fishnet leggings, just to feel badass. I then added my hemp anklet for the hell of it. I went back to the box and there was a note at the bottom. My name atop it, the paper folded.

' Clementine,

I hope you like the dress. I can't wait to see you in it. You'll be the talk of Gotham. I also hope you enjoy the goodies. See you at 7.

                                Mr. J'

I grinned like an idiot at the note. I pulled the other box close to me. I lifted the lid and grinned at the contents. There was a bracelet that read ' JOKER'S'. I put it on. Under was an all black hand bag. Inside was 2 glocks that were similar to the ones I usually used as Trixy. They were gold and silver with elegant swirls. My real  name was engraved on the handles. I kissed both barrels, grinning. People gonna die tonight.

I ran to the bathroom. I checked the time on my phone, 6:00. Cool i got an hour. I quickly straightened my hair to tame it, then I curled it. The curls bounced as I used hair spray to make them stay. I shook my head roughly, the curls bounced wildly.

You look hot. I'd tap you. Complimented Trixy. I blushed at her words and said thanks out loud to her. I then applied my red lipstick and did my eyeliner and mascara. I didn't wear make-up often, but when I did, i tried to keep shit fierce. I looked at myself and smiled. I blew myself a kiss as I winked. I left the bathroom and threw two pack of smokes into my bag. One had thick joints, the others were Marlboros. I quickly took a bong rip before tossing my portable charger, wallet, and phone into the purse.

I gave myself on last look before thinking, I'd fuck me. Trixy giggled as I heard my door bell ring down stairs. I grinned as I turned to stare at my ass in the mirror. I froze. I forgot about my back tattoos. Would he think they were silly? I sighed. Oh well. I like the patterns and words. I designed the piece myself when i was 15.