.:Prologue:.

(N/N)=Nickname

You woke up to someone running into your room. The person sat on your bed beside you and tickled you.
"Ahahaha! Okay, I'm awake!" You laughed, pushing her person playfully off the bed. They climbed back on and gave you a goofy grin, "Glad your feeling better, (N/N)!"
"Thanks, Danny!" You said, returning his smile. He climbed up beside you and put his hand on your forehead. "Your temperature has lowered too!"
"Hey Danny, do you think we could go outside and play?" You asked, looking at the 9 year old.
"Sure! I'll go tell Avi." He said before climbing over you and running out of your room.
You hopped out of bed and looked for some play clothes. You and Danny were both 9, but he was still a little older.
After getting changed, you told your mom that you were feeling better and was going out to play with Danny.
"Be safe." She said and you put your coat and ran out of the house. Danny lived next door so you ran over and waited for him.
When he finally came outside, you threw a snowball at him.
"Hey!" He laughed and threw one back.
You both ended up having a giant war, where the line that separates your house from Danny's became a border. Building your fort, you threw another snowball at him. It hit the wall of his fort and he giggled.

After the massive snowball fight, you and Danny were covered in snow. "Danny, if you go ask Avi if you can stay over, we can watch The Last Unicorn in my room." You said shaking the snow out of your hair. "Okay! Get everything ready!" He said running off.
You ran into your house and went straight to your room. Closing your door, you hopped into your PJs and got the movie ready.
When Danny climbed through your window and fell onto your bed, you both curled up under your blankets and watched the movie until you both ended up falling asleep.

The next morning, would be your worst. You'd end up having to move away to Spain with your mom while your dad gets left behind, drowned in his alcohol.

-------------
Just imagine, you and Dan being so close, he could climb through your bedroom window and your parents not care.

Aww

Bye!
~Stormi